[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be possible to make the Impact Wizards drop anything? Perhaps the Magnet Sphere and something it drops can make some kind of upgraded magnet sphere? Perhaps a Magnet Sphere minion?

R3btyn2.png
I made an elemental boomerang. Atleast how I think it should look like.

Well its the best i can do!

Edit: updated the sprites see how better it is!
View attachment 16819

View attachment 16820
View attachment 16821
View attachment 16822
View attachment 16823

Much better. You should try to make something more interesting tho. I will try. But it's christmas so it'll have to wait.
[EDIT]
How I imagine it looking:
JIBZf9i.png
, I sprited this to give you an example of what you can do. I should try to make a mini-golem , but that's for an another time.

Last edited:
Okay, finally time for another update. The Christmas update! :D.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zsqcfn41v5sgrt/Exxo Avalon Christmas Edition.zip?dl=0

There is also a new server exe: https://www.dropbox.com/s/morhxzcutgmmlsh/TerrariaAvExServer.exe?dl=0

NOTE: THIS SERVER IS NOW REQUIRED FOR STARTING A SERVER. YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THE NEWEST VERSION OF THE CLIENT.

In this version are the Dungeon Wall Wands, Red Presents, and a few other Christmas goodies.

The Dungeon Wall Wands place real dungeon backwalls, so you can now make your own real dungeon biome.

I hope you enjoy all my hard work :D.

gg lol, i was on hardmode and in the ice biome i summoned king slime defeated him and got a frozen ice key mold.

Can someone help me ? when i click on tConfig in Game Launcher it pops up this message : "Please launch you'r game from Steam Client" Does anyone know the solution ?

Is the Ancient Armor included (craftable)? Because me and my friend tried everything to find the materials, but nothing... I know it exists too...
Help? ;(

Is the Ancient Armor included (craftable)? Because me and my friend tried everything to find the materials, but nothing... I know it exists too...
Help? ;(
yes it's craftable. it is crafted with the spooky/tiki armor set, the turtle armor set, the spectre armor set (any headpiece) and the shroomite armor set (any headpiece) plus a few other things like life dews (drop from plantera)

yes it's craftable. it is crafted with the spooky/tiki armor set, the turtle armor set, the spectre armor set (any headpiece) and the shroomite armor set (any headpiece) plus a few other things like life dews (drop from plantera)

Let me correct that... only the hood for the Spectre set will work.

---------------------------------

Also, there is a new download because I forgot to include Acc_Face_9.xnb. It's the same link as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom