[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, finally time for another update. The Christmas update! :D.

In this version are the Dungeon Wall Wands, Red Presents, and a few other Christmas goodies.

The Dungeon Wall Wands place real dungeon backwalls, so you can now make your own real dungeon biome.

I hope you enjoy all my hard work :D.

DAMN IT blah, I had things to do this weekend. >:- [

Seriously though, this is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much. I've been dreaming about something like this. I can finally make a dungeon in the sky. Though it will of course be entirely coated in demon spikescales. Those things are the best things since sliced tea.

----------------

EDIT:

Critters, like butterflies, fireflies, birds, and whatnot, (Especially the whatnot. o.o ) keep flying into my demon spikescale barriers I placed around the town and killing themselves. Even turning them "off" with an actuator doesn't stop them from committing mass-suicide. Every few seconds, I'd hear that "squish" sound, and feel the slightest bit of guilt.

As they say in Rome, 'wat do'

Though I think the simple fix is to actually wall off the spikes with non-spike blocks and use actuators on them, in fact. A bit more work, but worth it. Love me them critters, I does.

Last edited:
Hey guys and Hello Blahblahblah

I'm live steaming this mod at the moment at www.twitch.tv/DraLUSAD

I've found a minor issue, it seems Boreal platforms can be turned into boreal wood, but Rich Mahogany platforms cannot

Bug: Putting on Santas bead, crashes everyone and the server

Last edited:
Hey guys and Hello Blahblahblah

I'm live steaming this mod at the moment at www.twitch.tv/DraLUSAD

I've found a minor issue, it seems Boreal platforms can be turned into boreal wood, but Rich Mahogany platforms cannot

Bug: Putting on Santas bead, crashes everyone and the server

I just updated a few hours ago to fix the Santa's Beard bug. Re-download the same link and it should be fine.

Also, if I'm allowed, I'd love to play on your server tomorrow (if you're still doing this tomorrow, lol (I can spawn in items to reach the point where you guys are, if that's alright with you)).

And the platforms... I'm positive I made mahogany ones able to be turned back into wood, but I'll check. Probably will do it tomorrow, though. Gotta get off the computer now xD.

I just updated a few hours ago to fix the Santa's Beard bug. Re-download the same link and it should be fine.

Also, if I'm allowed, I'd love to play on your server tomorrow (if you're still doing this tomorrow, lol (I can spawn in items to reach the point where you guys are, if that's alright with you)).

And the platforms... I'm positive I made mahogany ones able to be turned back into wood, but I'll check. Probably will do it tomorrow, though. Gotta get off the computer now xD.

Hmm, will re-download and install tomorrow, and as for a Dev to come join the server, I can agree on it, i usually Live stream at 12PM (GMT Time) up till late (so quite a long time) just drop into the Stream so i know your there, i did what i could like i did with Boreal, but Mahogany didn't want to work

When i beat the golem i teleported to big black box with 2 chests and something golden like golem spawner. Does anyone know what to do now please ?

When i beat the golem i teleported to big black box with 2 chests and something golden like golem spawner. Does anyone know what to do now please ?
You need to create a solarium bar and use it on the 'golden-like golem spawner'. The bar comes from solarium ore and something else... Sorry I forget.

How about Element Diamonds? They're pretty darn rare. I need to go haunt some Hallowed biomes. I have hundreds of everything else except for the Element Diamond. G'haa.

How about Element Diamonds? They're pretty darn rare. I need to go haunt some Hallowed biomes. I have hundreds of everything else except for the Element Diamond. G'haa.
You can make a afk farm inside Underground Crimson because Ichor Sticker drops them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419726792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me correct that... only the hood for the Spectre set will work.
---------------------------------​

Blah I found a bug which allow me to spawn 2 Spider Queen​

Last edited:
Anyone else not having any meteors/comets land? Playing the latest release have smashed several shadow orbs/crimson hearts and no meteors have landed at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom