[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby grant you the award of the worst knowledge of the English grammar.
  • Wrong tense usage:
    • present and past in one tense
    • two inflected verbs in one sentence (congrats on doing this!)
    • other horrible things
I think you meant:
Rather than focus on the improper grammar of the post, maybe you should focus on the content of the post: a blue wall appearing in Lihzard Temple. :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin:

I hereby grant you the award of the worst knowledge of the English grammar.
  • Wrong tense usage:
    • present and past in one tense
    • two inflected verbs in one sentence (congrats on doing this!)
    • other horrible things
I think you meant:
Yes the blue wall appeared and i went there and found the thing that spawns solarium ore, but i can't find onyx

I drank a teleportation potion and ended up right by the ice shrine. RNGesus is that you?

Also: 70 or so gold and ICICLES? For the amount of gold I'd guess the loot would be a little more hardcore y'know.

MORE ACCESORY SLOTS!!! I'm new here, but not to the mod, been playing on it since the early days, and I must say those 3 extra accessory slots we got really made the difference and I must ask you: Can you put them back on? I understand why you wouldn't if you don't, when I comes out for tAPI its going to conflict with extra accessory slots or it would be to hard to implement, I just think you could replace some of the vanity accessory slots with real ones, and thanks for making/helping make this beastly mod! cant wait for tAPI version!

How can I sprint? I pressed F, and it said "sprint on". What next? I tried to press A or D, but nothing special happened.

I drank a teleportation potion and ended up right by the ice shrine. RNGesus is that you?

Also: 70 or so gold and ICICLES? For the amount of gold I'd guess the loot would be a little more hardcore y'know.

You can find it pre-hardmode, its also useful for getting the ice blade for aeons fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom