[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to get hermes boots and I can't find them underground, so I guess they also have a recipe like band of starpower, band of regen, cloud in a bottle and all those. I don't seem to strike which ingredients it might have, snice I put almost eveyrthing to the guide and nothing goes to hermes boots so far. Does it have a recipe? Or at least do flurry boots do?

I already used one, but still cannot sprint. Nor can I climb wall, or dash.

Did you used just 1? 'cause you need a considerable amount of crystals (like 4-5) before you can sprint a little, to dash you need atleast 3-4 and to climb walls, I actually never used that one I just get some Accesories, I recommend you to spam kill Eye Of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds to get some, also click on the green crystal under the HP whilst in your inventory to see you current stamina

time to update primordial armor
Primordial Armor
Armor_Primordial.png
this is obtained by using primordial ore and dark matter chunks and also souls of vigor
primordial ore is obtained by mining the primordial ore , as we all know the ore drops random ores but all prime ores now in addition drop a ore piece
primordial ore.png
Primordial ore

Did you used just 1? 'cause you need a considerable amount of crystals (like 4-5) before you can sprint a little, to dash you need atleast 3-4 and to climb walls, I actually never used that one I just get some Accesories, I recommend you to spam kill Eye Of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds to get some, also click on the green crystal under the HP whilst in your inventory to see you current stamina

Yes, you are right - the cost of stamina is so high, and the regen rate is so low. It seems that the whole stamina system is not as useful as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom