[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it after Oblivion, don't worry. After some testing I could get him in under 30 seconds, didn't time it exactly :3

Anyway, heres the first bug I found
Thats my arena where I slaughtered oblivion 10x, and all the shrines spawned there. And all over my base as well

Oh right... I forgot to modify where the shrines spawn, xD. I'll fix that tomorrow. I don't have access to the source at the moment.

Could we get some way to trigger a solar eclipse? Its annoying having to wait for it to trigger? The invasions can be manually triggered and so can the blood moon, why not solar eclipses too.
Carbon Steel should really also be able to be made with lead.
Some recipe to make the flying carpet?

Was the drop rate of keymolds and the immunity accessories buffed fairly recently? Seem to be getting lots of the accessories and have gotten keymolds much easier.

Is it possible to cover up/disable the solarium temple thing that spawns after you kill golem? Wasted some attempts by being teleported. I know you can cover it up with foreground blocks so you cant get into that, would coverign it back up with walls work? Would rather not have this obstacle in the arena.

Been having lots of fun with this mod

Could we get some way to trigger a solar eclipse? Its annoying having to wait for it to trigger? The invasions can be manually triggered and so can the blood moon, why not solar eclipses too.
Invasion is a natural thing, since you can craft it, and the blood moon can be triggered by two ways, unlike solar eclips, blood moon is not really that much of a special event, where the Eclips is, something like that is best waited patiently for.

Carbon Steel should really also be able to be made with lead.
Some recipe to make the flying carpet?
as for Carbon steel, thats something i would agree on, since you may not get a world where Iron is spawned instead lead and a recipe for the flying carpet would be a nice addition too like "20 Silk, 5 Red (orange) Dye, 50 Cloud" or something.

Was the drop rate of keymolds and the immunity accessories buffed fairly recently? Seem to be getting lots of the accessories and have gotten keymolds much easier.
I dont know about keymold drops rates being improved, i'm still waiting for the Jungle and Desert molds to drop, even though i have 5 hallowed, 2 underworld and 3 crimson and 1 frozen key molds, but the immunities have had there drop rates improved

Is it possible to cover up/disable the solarium temple thing that spawns after you kill golem? Wasted some attempts by being teleported. I know you can cover it up with foreground blocks so you cant get into that, would coverign it back up with walls work? Would rather not have this obstacle in the arena.
i wouldn't of thought having it disabled, with out it, you cannot bless the world with Solarium, its best either to box it, or mine out an arena else where, its something like that its hard to avoid

...Nil mode? you mean supersuperhardmode?
*insert CHALLENGE ACCEPTED meme here*
EDIT: bug: i can't give myself the new stuff with the /item command. the /item command was meant for cheating, why shouldn't i be able to get the new stuff with cheating?
another bug: when i put unvolandite bars into the guide slot the guide menu just diasappears. if this is intentional, then why shouldn't one be able to know what they're doing?
EDIT 2: same thing happens with vorazylcum bars and kunzite

Last edited:
I'm ready for an update.

Changelog:
-Instantanium Picksaw no longer requires both Adamantite and Titanium Bars
-A new mode, Nil Mode. Defeat Oblivion 10 times to trigger this mode
-Possible fix to the hp bug in SHM in MP
-The Magnet will now function on its own
-New tiers for Nil Mode; Unvolandite and Vorazylcum; smash the nil shrines that appear in your world upon the 10th defeat of Oblivion to get these new ores
-Be careful in Nil Mode! Mobs scale up as you progress.
-Torch Launcher! Because the Flare Gun is NOT a torch launcher!
-Chaos Dust! Shadow Potions! Ice Gel (now required in the crafting of the Freeze Bolt instead of Ice Blocks)! And more.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vhlxy5nq7raj5o/Exxo Avalon v7.0.zip?dl=0

P.S. I'll be working on getting an items list together since I lost the ability to open .docx files with my new computer (I don't have MS Office yet).

P.S.S (or something xD) Please tell me if anything needs nerfing or buffing. I'm not too good with balancing things xD.
cant wait to start it :)

Okay guys, sorry XD. I forgot to put a name for the Unvolandite Anvil in Lang.cs. That's what causes the guide to freak out, lol.

Fix: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vhlxy5nq7raj5o/Exxo Avalon v7.0.zip?dl=0 (I think this should be the same link that's on the first post)

P.S. The item command is not meant to work on post-oblivion items. You should be getting those on your own :p. It's too tempting, and I know it.
that's why acceleration drill FTW
-lots of ores fast

Hi anybody knows how is progress of creating the mod in tAPI? I did not read the posts on this thread so i don't know.

So from what I understand thus far, Nil mode is the "true" mode in the mod. Most enemies I've encountered deal massive damage even with Blah's armor, and Vorazylcum appears to be superior to Unvolandite, though the latter is needed for a new anvil to make the goods from both ores.

I wonder what else is planned for this new mode...

Oddly enough, I have defeated Oblivion enough times to "Darken the Sky," as the chat phrase says, and I have pleeeeenty of altars all over my home, (So many!!! XD ) but even the Spectral Hamaxe cannot smash it. What's the tool that it needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom