[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I'll make some more questions question:
1-How can i make Sonic Screwdrivers?
2-The new ores (Pyroscoric and Tritanorium) are generated using the Hallowed Altars or in another way?
3-How can I get the Souls of Time?
4-How can I make the Focus Beam?
5-Why can't I reforge the Sword nets?

1. The Mark I is made from 30 Wire, 5 Meteorite Bar, 10 Ruby, 3 Hunter Potion, and 3 Spelunker Potion. The Mark II is made using the Mark I, and the Mark III is made using the Mark II.
2. Yes, those are SHM tier 1 ores, and you get them by smashing Hallowed Altars.
3. Mimes.
4. Have you tried giving the guide a Spell Tome?
5. They're nets. Nets don't need prefixes :p.

1. The Mark I is made from 30 Wire, 5 Meteorite Bar, 10 Ruby, 3 Hunter Potion, and 3 Spelunker Potion. The Mark II is made using the Mark I, and the Mark III is made using the Mark II.
2. Yes, those are SHM tier 1 ores, and you get them by smashing Hallowed Altars.
3. Mimes.

ok thank you

3. Mimes.
you find hallowed altars in SMH? I thought you can get them in nil mode (SSMH) cause I haven't found any in SMH, or am I not looking in the right place?

You will need a world generated in 9.6 to get hallowed altars naturally, how ever there is a crafting pattern for them. Try giving the guide hallowed bars.

if I was to update the the exxo Avalon mod from 9.2b to 9.6b, how do I do it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1429926383,1429925931][/DOUBLEPOST]
plus I think I also need a download for 9.2b
if you already have an existing Exxo Avalon Content Folder you'd need to extract the 9.2b folder and copyboth the .exe (app) and merge the content folder

BUG: with the goblin army knife all of the effects work except the quintuple jump, this really annoys me because i cant get to previous spots now

No bug, my bad, sorry

Last edited:
kill the golem, you should get a teleporter to the "hidden temple" which is the solarium shrine
[DOUBLEPOST=1429987435,1429987385][/DOUBLEPOST]btw I killed oblivion ten times already but SSHM has not started, is this a bug?
Nil mode is disabled and most likely not to be used again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom