[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
if nil mode is disabled then how do people obtain unvoladite or voraculzum or however you pronounce it?
In the newest version, worlds spawn with hallowed altars now. Suck for people who now have to create a new world.

How do you get a solarium shrine?
If you kill the Golem, you will get something like the totem of something(Don't remember the name) and if you use it, it teleports you to where the shrine is located.

Yes. You get the in the Underworld. Just kill some mobs.

-------------------------

Update time!

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxt3o6aavs4wvkp/Exxo Avalon v9.6.zip?dl=0

-Added Sonic Screwdrivers
-Added Contagion painting (currently unobtainable)
-Added Pyroscoric and Tritanorium Ore; these are in Superhardmode
-Added Iron, Lead, Ferozium, Duratanium, Naquadah, Troxinium, and Pyroscoric Bricks and Brick Walls
-Added Beetle Bars; reworked Beetle Armor crafting recipe
-Added Focus Beam
-Added Large Zircon
-Made Baccilite Bars placeable, as well as the new Pyroscoric Bars and Beetle Bars
-Added Hallowed Altars; these generate with the world, and can only be smashed with The Banhammer, which now can only be crafted in SHM
-Added Timechanger Mk II
-Added Soul of Time
-Added Tome of Luck
-Buffed Oblivion slightly
-Added Gem Walls
-Added a bit of Vertebrae furniture
-Added Gem Wand (places ore-form gems); crafted from 1 of each prehardmode vanilla gem and 6 iron bars
-Added Desert Beak Mask
-Added Opal Gemspark Blocks
-Added Impervious Brick Walls
-Added Heartstone Furniture
-Fixed gore drops in MP; added gores for Bacterium Prime and Viris
-Added sword nets for phm, hm, and shm; these are sword that also serve as a bug net
-Added several new weapon prefixes
-Made the Extractinator have a chance to drop Tourmaline, Peridot, and Zircon
-Added Oblivion Trophy
-Made Mana Crystals generate in the Dungeon; credit goes to Snickerbobble for the sprite
-Fixed Guide Summon Doll in Multiplayer
-Added crafting recipe for Hallowed Altars
blablabla whatever dose it get rid of my charters if i update my exxo avalon

In the newest version, worlds spawn with hallowed altars now. Suck for people who now have to create a new world.
well I already did create a new world and only found one hallowed altar which spawned in tritortanium. I couldn't find any other hallowed altars which im guessing allows acces to unvoladite and voraculzum. I need help with that
[DOUBLEPOST=1429995520,1429995383][/DOUBLEPOST]

If you kill the Golem, you will get something like the totem of something(Don't remember the name) and if you use it, it teleports you to where the shrine is located.
well I already did create a new world and only found one hallowed altar which spawned in tritortanium. I couldn't find any other hallowed altars which im guessing allows acces to unvoladite and voraculzum. I need help with that

:eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek::red2::nymph::joy: is every ones reactions to the crimson potion 10000 king slimes or that other one slime boss of any of them vs it would be awesome
also how do you get pathogens... i think its a contagion thing but i can't get a contagion because the game won't spawn a world with *explodes*

Like with the other altars you can make and place hallowed altars, give the guide some hallowed bars for that. Smashing hallowed altars will give you the other ores, like when you smash demon/crimson/icky altars.

sorry for reposting but i have a few questions
1. what is the current version of the mod
2. how do i get some of these items: Greek extinguisher, heart of the golem, band of slime and the frozen turtle shell
3. what is a item that i need for the ancient armour set

sorry for reposting but i have a few questions
1. what is the current version of the mod
2. how do i get some of these items: Greek extinguisher, heart of the golem, band of slime and the frozen turtle shell
3. what is a item that i need for the ancient armour set

heart of the golem shouldn't be that hard to guess where you get it:golem: (hint, kill the golem)
band of slime, king slime:joy:
Greek extinguisher, try Armageddon slime:joy:
frozen turtle shell, again not that hard (hint hint, underground ice tortoise)
let's see, for the ancient armor try shroomite,turtle or spectre, if you have none of these items, try the tiki armor from the witch doctor in then jungle biome

heart of the golem shouldn't be that hard to guess where you get it:golem: (hint, kill the golem)
band of slime, king slime:joy:
Greek extinguisher, try Armageddon slime:joy:
frozen turtle shell, again not that hard (hint hint, underground ice tortoise)
let's see, for the ancient armor try shroomite,turtle or spectre, if you have none of these items, try the tiki armor from the witch doctor in then jungle biome
Thanks, i thought that would be the case, i also forgot to ask how to get the elemental diamond and carbon steel, i forgot cos im stupid. :)

BUG IN EXXO AVALON: The top of the Contagion chasm is exposed in the air. It shouldn't be like that although it looks epic! :merchantindifferent:
2015-04-27_00001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom