[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks for the info like I said i'm not up to date and haven't played Avalon in a long time.

Well turns out there was quite a bit, i had about 100 platinum ore before and 529 after so that is enough platinum to last me the rest of the game, I hope.

Yea it basically infinite spelunker potion, I've thought of a word or saying OP. Well it's not really OP because you don't have the dangersense effect and it only shows you where ores and treasures are and most of this mod involves fighting and finding item drops which I prefer.
I would say it's a little on the OP side, but I can't think of a way to balance it since making it equip-slot only would make it much more worthwhile to get Spelunker Potion x666... Maybe make it cost a Shadow/Crimtane helm instead of Tungsten/Silver? Idk!

I would say it's a little on the OP side, but I can't think of a way to balance it since making it equip-slot only would make it much more worthwhile to get Spelunker Potion x666... Maybe make it cost a Shadow/Crimtane helm instead of Tungsten/Silver? Idk!
How about making it cost a "Blah's Helm" uhhhh never mind haha im thinking it could cots a shadow/crimtane/viruthorn helm too or maybe molten.

Quick question, how do you get to super hard mode, and is there anywhere like a wiki thats actually up to date? Also, i already tried searching, i looked for quite a while. couldnt find anything about getting INTO super hard mode.

Last edited:
Quick question, how do you get to super hard mode, and is there anywhere like a wiki thats actually up to date? Also, i already tried searching, i looked for quite a while. couldnt find anything about getting INTO super hard mode.
You get to superhardmode by killing the Armageddon Slime. You can summon it with the Armageddon chunk, and to make it give some ebonstone/crimstone/that other contagion stone to the guide.

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Simple way to balance the bloodstained helmet imo, make it not able to work in vanity slot. That way you will probably have to sacrifice your armor set bonus and your helm defense. The other way to get perma spelunker is much later in the game i think mid-late hardmode at the earliest.

IMO perma spelunker has a way of accelerating your progression in a way that no other item can.

The bloodstained helmet is good and all, but you sacrifice a lot of defense if you use it in the end-game. It would be silly to use it then especially with the addition of the Sonic Screwdriver Mark I, II, and III. Tell me you guys have seen these? They're like the helmet, just better and able to be upgraded. Give the guide a ruby if you have yet to see this thing ;)

Edit: OH, and they don't necessarily have to be equipped on any slots. They sit in your inventory and work upon use, kind of like the Wisp in a Bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom