[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I'm face palming so hard at myself right now*
*Slams face onto pillow multiple times*
UGH

EDIT: however I did find it odd that the only one who's character I saw with color was @Bullseye55 when he was on my server or blah's he was always in color. Strange.
And who is running the server? Cause if the person who is running it can see you all just fine then it's a server to client connection bug.

Wait really? That? I always thought that was intentional. I thought @Shaedric @blahblahbal @IDon'tKnowAName and @Melly the WM did that on purpose so then we didn't know what each other looked like irl or something. Never knew it was a bug till now :U
I just assumed because I base my characters looks on how I look like irl, so I assumed everyone did the opposite, designed them so nobody could see who they actually were /looked like. My mind has been blown :OOO

EDIT: I need to stop ASSuming XD
I've known it was a bug for a while, and I don't base my characters off what I look like, I don't actually have green emo hair :p

hey guys i need help how to get jungle souls and ice souls and souls of torture...sory i dont know how to speel some words anyway i need help in EXXO AVALON MOD

hey guys i need help how to get jungle souls and ice souls and souls of torture...sory i dont know how to speel some words anyway i need help in EXXO AVALON MOD
you can get jungle souls in the jungle basicly from anything and souls of torture dropped by the oblivion

Souls of Jungle from any mob in the Jungle in SHM. Souls of Ice from any mob in the Underground Ice biome in HM. Souls of Torture are dropped from Oblivion, both heads.

No, I do not care if I was ninja'd by matoro.

does somebody know why this happens?
kZYlg4l.png

that is the heartstone furniture (lamp,crafting table,platform,chair)

does somebody know why this happens?
You need to move and replace the images folder
[DOUBLEPOST=1435078280,1435077835][/DOUBLEPOST]
Announcement

I would prefer if the Exxo Avalon content were integrated into the existing wiki. The way it would work is this: One page for the items that are in both versions, and then on each page that is only in Exxo Avalon, put it in a category 'Source mod content'

This way anyone can see the stuff that's in the Exxo Avalon version. Also, what I mean by 'one page' is that there would not be two pages. Just clarifying, since the statement above could be taken both ways :p.
Ok, I'll work in the current by this way

The first episode of the series is out for those that missed the livestream :)
This mod is so much fun! <3

I saw some of it... lel. "PEDGUIN CRAFT THE ICE BLADE!" Also, the people here know tons about this mod. If you want to know anything about it, just post it on the forum! We are happy to help you!

I saw some of it... lel. "PEDGUIN CRAFT THE ICE BLADE!" Also, the people here know tons about this mod. If you want to know anything about it, just post it on the forum! We are happy to help you!

Oh god the stream today was so bad haha.
The first 10+ episodes were from yesterdays stream, which was 100x better then today.

I'm not sure why the chat was so trolly today ;( sent me crazy. I'll probably stream it more tomorrow considering I stopped quite early today.

Thank you for the offered help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom