[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This error is about the absence of CraftButton.xnb, the missing image from the 1.2 content folder. 1.3 content folder removed this image, so you must be using a 1.3 content folder. The only way to fix this is to use a 1.2.4.1 content folder, which GameLauncher does not support yet. Sorry.

I might be able to send you an exxo folder though. Waiting for a conformation to see if it's ok wth re-logic.

This error is about the absence of CraftButton.xnb, the missing image from the 1.2 content folder. 1.3 content folder removed this image, so you must be using a 1.3 content folder. The only way to fix this is to use a 1.2.4.1 content folder, which GameLauncher does not support yet. Sorry.

I might be able to send you an exxo folder though. Waiting for a conformation to see if it's ok wth re-logic.
I believe its ok as long as you both legally own terraria

Oh, thanks.

Alright. Do you want me to help you getting Avalon @Xion or do you want to do it yourself? Because I'd be happy to help :)
If you want help I'll probably need your steam (no i'm not a phisher)

I made a new contagion biome chest weapon :}
I call it the Chain Claws View attachment 75317
Here is how it works
When used it will act like a solar eruption where the projectile doesnt return to the player when the projectile hits and npc. View attachment 75326
View attachment 75327
View attachment 75324
View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75325 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324 View attachment 75324View attachment 75329
View attachment 75324
View attachment 75328
Basically when rightclicking while the first projectileView attachment 75318 is thrown out it will launch the other 3 projectiles View attachment 75321 View attachment 75320 View attachment 75319 which have infinite piercing like the solar eruption
The projectile will give the contagios debuff which makes enemies lose 13 health per frame.@blahblahbal @Bullseye55 Ideas on how I can improve?

One itsy bitsy question. What weapons right click to do something?

What do you think of this cursed flamethrower sprite for 1.3 avalon? Sorry if there are some transparency issues, now I know not to use the eraser in Paint.NET xD

I don't really like the other one, it's kind of saturated. I am considering changing the flame on mine though.

Attachments

• Item_506.png
    Item_506.png
    588 bytes · Views: 256
What do you think of this cursed flamethrower sprite for 1.3 avalon? Sorry if there are some transparency issues, now I know not to use the eraser in Paint.NET xD

I don't really like the other one, it's kind of saturated. I am considering changing the flame on mine though.
There is an option to turn off anti aliasing for all things that use it including the eraser. When you go into eraser, on the right of hardness there should be this little thing which idk what it is called. Left click it and it should disable anti aliasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom