Other Rename Turtle Shells, Turtle Armor, Frozen Turtle Shell, etc, to Tortoise [x]

Renaming the monsters to turtles would be even worse than the inconsistency. Tortoises dwell on land and have more round shells, while Turtles dwell in water and have more flat shells.

I think this sounds reasonable, but since when does logic apply in terraria? Also, since turtle sounds cooler than tortoise, if you are going to change anything, make giant tortoises in to giant jungle turtles?

The first time I got a turtle shell I was like "Wait. Wasn't that a giant TORTOISE? Not a Turtle? Ill have to wait for another one to spawn so I can make sure. What the fudge. It's a tortoise. This makes no sense."

Eitherwhats. It should be changed all to tortoise or the tortoise changed to a turtle. I don't care which. Just do it for my OCDness. PLEASE! I BEG YOU!

Well, I just had to look that up to see.

Turtles: Live on land and can go in water. Webbed feet.

Terrapin: Live in brackish water (seawater).

Tortoises: Live exclusively on land. Clubbed feet.

We need... all of these things in the game.

Also hornets drop tattered bee wings, moths drop butterfly dust, and pixie dust is used to make fairy wings and fairy bell. This has driven me crazy!

Well, I just had to look that up to see.

Turtles: Live on land and can go in water. Webbed feet.

Terrapin: Live in brackish water (seawater).

Tortoises: Live exclusively on land. Clubbed feet.

We need... all of these things in the game.

OK your Sig is bothering me.

Correct Way: Andrew Spinks= sknips werdna
Your Way: Andrew Spinks= sknips wredna

...just saying...

OK your Sig is bothering me.

Correct Way: Andrew Spinks= sknips werdna
Your Way: Andrew Spinks= sknips wredna

...just saying...
Please discuss this on his profile. if you must, instead of disrupting a thread with something completely off-topic. Thanks.

Back