Return to Sender (Port of “Counter-Kill the above avatar” from the MCF)

Player_Miner

Terrarian
Basically, you survive/evade the above poster’s attack and have them die from it before attacking the poster below. Just surviving isn’t enough. You’re only allowed to simply survive then kill them with an attack of your own if their own actions in their attack allows you to do so (Dodging a shot and immediately shooting the offender isn’t allowed, but dodging a reckless charge and immediately tripping the offender, causing them to face plant into a wall of spikes or fall into a pit of lava is allowed.)

EXAMPLE
Poster A: I fire a massive laser at the next poster.
Poster B: I throw a scientific mirror in the way, causing you to get hit by the laser.
I open fire on the next poster with a nail gun.
Poster C: The nails... fail to do any actual damage at a distance. After you run out of nails, I pick one up off the ground and punch it into your neck and a few other places, facepalming internally the whole time.
I throw a barrage of fireballs at the next poster.

START

I fire a barrage of anvils at the next poster.

They're too heavy to hit me in flight, but I can still pick one up and drop it on you, which I do.

I claw open the next person's throat.

I have a frictionless collar just for this, harmlessly dispersing your attack.

I infect the next poster with a disease that will kill them in three days.

I get you infected with it and cure myself, using all of the cure.

I electrocute the next person. And I can't die from electricity.

I hit you back with a counter move from a fighting game. I take no damage from the hit of course.

I hit the NP with a chair.

I grab said chair out of your hands and hit you back.

NP falls through the ground.

I initiate flight, fly above ground level, then use Redirect to make you fall through the ground instead.

I “accidentally” create a sinkhole below the next poster.

You forgot that I was next to you. As we're falling, I use you as a footstool, causing you to fall to your death.

I splatter the next poster with ink.

I used a portal gun to make it hit you instead.

I slice the next person's throat while they're sleeping.

you have forgoten to sharpen your claws so all you acomplish is puling your ow claw of from your hand and bleeding to death.

I force NP to use the extreemly confusing controlls of the game nethack, they end up acidentally zaping themselves with a rod of deah

...wait, self damage is off... and it’s zapping something... which means... *spots Algot dead on the floor*

I fire a barrage of snowballs at the next poster.

I quickly run a few commands.

> set snowballDamage = 20
> relocate entityName.snowball > playerName.Player_Miner (0, 10, 0)
> velocity entityName.snowball (0, -10, 0)

These commands allow the snowballs to deal damage, and all the snowballs get teleported over your head by 10 meters, which fall on you.

I unleash the All-Out Attack on the next poster, somehow on my own.

I am wearing very OP aurmour and you over exert yourself to death

I make it so the next poster is very unlucky, (using magic to do so) causing them to trip ver their own feet and break their neck

Curse Protection Poppet! *algot120 gets struck by lightning for attempting the curse*

I summon 50 Dungeon Guardians all around the next poster and teleport away before immediately being automatically moved into the AOE of an Ender Anchor.

I fire a Samsara Arrow at the Ender Anchor, causing it to be instantly destroyed, and I teleport you near the Dungeon Guardians immediately afterward. Then I exploit your and the Guardians' weaknesses by casting Makougaon, causing all of you to be knocked down and vulnerable. Then I somehow initiate a solo All-Out Attack.
*Cue Finishing Touch*
"Disrespect levels are over 9000."

I barrage the next poster with a spell combo consisting of Agidyne, Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Garudyne, Psiodyne, Freidyne, Kougaon, Eigaon, and Megidolaon. (Look 'em up if you don't know them)

Crescent Sheld, Makarakarn... yea, you know where this is going.

Idelac0’s plead for death was answered by Idelac0’s Bootleg Omni-Elemental Gigablast.

I fling the next poster into 100% pure Essence of Creeper and run.

I turn into a new you and the old you stops existing.

I activate my ultimate, deadeye and attack the next poster.

I parry it, with the spiked shield from Dead cells.

I drop the next person from high enough to kill them.

I have my wings on so I don't take damage, I left a hole to hell so you die when u fall

I use my daedalus stormbow with holy arrows to kill next poster

Back
Top Bottom