Ricardo's Art!

Señor Ricardo

Skeletron
I'm not doing requests anymore, at least for now. My only reason is really just laziness.

I may or may not (but probably will eventually) get done with the requests I already have.

twins.gif
Bart teh zombie.gif
Sheild Smack.gif
Dire sigma..gif
house.gif
Coolergen.gif
inchworm.gif
SCN_0008.jpg
Szaila.gif
KAMEKAMEHA.gif
Darth Morf.gif
Slime.gif
rosewood woman.png
CC submission.png

Last edited:
inchworm.gif

This isn't really Terraria related, but there are worms in Terraria so I guess I can break the system a bit, right?

And it even has a mustache!

Waow, although as zimber said, you still has a way to go in drawing, but strangely enough I like it. The style + the choppy animation style really has its own charm~

If it's not too much, I would lick your boots if you could animate my current avatar :3
72_2___homestuck_styled_wof_mask_szaila__small__by_szaila-d8bqgig.png
What about making the eyes on the flowy "hair" part jerk around, looking in all directions, while making her snicker by closing her main eyes and moving the head slightly up and down?
Just a suggestion tho =w=
If you feel like something else is more appropriate, then do what feels the most right~

Anyways, I don't mind waiting. No need to rush at all~
Keep up the good work and have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ *flies off into the distance*

Last edited:
Waow, although as zimber said, you still has a way to go in drawing, but strangely enough I like it. The style + the choppy animation style really has its own charm~

If it's not too much, I would lick your boots if you could animate my current avatar :3
374.jpg
What about making the eyes on the flowy "hair" part jerk around, looking in all directions, while making her snicker by closing her main eyes and moving the head slightly up and down?
Just a suggestion tho =w=
If you feel like something else is more appropriate, then do what feels the most right~

Anyways, I don't mind waiting. No need to rush at all~
Keep up the good work and have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ *flies off into the distance*

Szaila.gif

I hope you like this. The drawing was so cool looking before hand, so I really hope this also looks good.

whew, that's some interesting animation i havn't seen for quite a time. you got talent

hue...hard for me to make a request that i'll also really like X3, let me think about that

View attachment 17483
I hope you like this. The drawing was so cool looking before hand, so I really hope this also looks good.
Ah mah gawd I love it! QuQ
I have absolutely no complaints about the animation because it's wonderfull~
But.. Could you please crop it right to the edges of the character so that it doesn't have any empty space around it? quq I have no idea how to do that with a .GIF so I can't do it myself T-T

I owe you one, big time.
The only thing I feel like I am good at is drawing, so that pretty much makes it the only way I can repay you. If you want anything, do not hesitate to pm me. I don't usually do this as my own thread is on hold at the moment, but I am very willing to let you through and put you on the "prioritized" list if you wanted anything~ c:

Keep up the awesome work and have a nice dayyy~

But.. Could you please crop it right to the edges of the character so that it doesn't have any empty space around it? quq I have no idea how to do that with a .GIF so I can't do it myself T-T
I like your avatar in this current state too, it's like you summon lightning with your hand :p

Back
Top Bottom