Weapons & Equip Right Clicking with the Drill Containment Unit breaks walls.

FireChaos

Spazmatism
So, you mined a 1kmx1km square Underground? Well, now you have to break the walls, with your cursor! So, build platforms, grab your rather slow Hammer and start breaking.

So, this is a small suggestion so the D.C.U breaks walls if you right click. Can this happen please? Let me remind you that you can't use any items (including 'Quick-Heal') inside that mount.

The walls will be broken at the same speed the D.C.U. mines.

Yeah, the fact that you have to get out of the mount to then use your hammer and dig the walls is quite laborious.
The mount is really great (and I have it) but it still needs some improvement.

Support! I support this so much, I made a banner for it!

Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/right-clicking-with-the-drill-containment-unit-breaks-walls.31125/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/894OqEN.png[/IMG] [/URL]

Yeah, the fact that you have to get out of the mount to then use your hammer and dig the walls is quite laborious.
That's a thing ab. this mount, and you know that Evolve has been relased as the free-to-play game on Steam? It's called "Evolve Stage 2".

That's a thing ab. this mount, and you know that Evolve has been relased as the free-to-play game on Steam? It's called "Evolve Stage 2".
I know it since I play it everyday, but that's a bit Off-topic IMO. Talking about this in another thread would be recommended.

I know it since I play it everyday, but that's a bit Off-topic IMO. Talking about this in another thread would be recommended.
Well, good thing you know ab. that. And we should definitly go back to the main topic of the thread. So, you would like to see that suggestion in-game, yes?

Great idea, this has always been my problem with the DCU.
Glad someone brought it to the front page, might not have seen it otherwise. Absolute support. My question is, after a year and a half why isn't it a thing yet?
Well use that banner, if you support:

All credit for the banner goes to "Slime Paladin".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom