tModLoader Rise of the Colossus

What do you think?

• Total voters
not gonna lie, this is some of the best spriting i have ever seen, unless it is just me not seeing much spriting, but i've played calamity etc. and i think that this is on par

not gonna lie, this is some of the best spriting i have ever seen, unless it is just me not seeing much spriting, but i've played calamity etc. and i think that this is on par
Thanks! I'm sure you've probably heard this a lot, but the trick is tons of practice

yeah, there are also tons of YouTube videos out there as well, which are very helpful
thats a good idea actually, maybe i should watch some videos on it rather than do it all myself. will make it quicker. might've been obvious but thanks for the suggestion

Introducing the Ichor Spitter and the Cursed Flame Lobber! these are essentially a way for ranged players to inflict ichor/cursed inferno without having to use the ichor/cursed bullets

pixil-frame-0 - 2021-01-10T172928.014.png

These will drop from Ichor Stickers and Corrupters with a 1 in 6 chance

Introducing the Ichor Spitter and the Cursed Flame Lobber! these are essentially a way for ranged players to inflict ichor/cursed inferno without having to use the ichor/cursed bullets

View attachment 304206
These will drop from Ichor Stickers and Corrupters with a 1 in 6 chance
maybe there could be a post-plantera upgrade with the drops from plantera that inflicts a debuff combining ichor/cursedflames and some other debuff

Back
Top Bottom