OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Wikia/FANDOM ignores people's feedback though, and they shut down some opinionated wikis because they were "hateful towards other people." Not to mention that they're a site for wikis, not roleplays.

I'm not exactly sure how well that would work, considering that it's a blogging platform.

Also apparently the blogspot link just redirects me to blogger. So there's that.

If we do eventually move, then I prepose that we change the meaning of the "Calamity" in the title from "Calamity Mod for Terraria" to "Everything is Chaotic". Since there's been less and less Calamity elements recently.

BTW I still don't know where we should move to. I am thinking that we could make our own forum, but that's bound to fail considering that we wouldn't have any good ways of advertising it.

Hey Bubby, when will you get that new computer you mentioned a while ago? I'm asking because right now I feel Discord might be the best place to move (though in the process we'd be deserting Animus.)

Edit: Oh yeah, it doesn't have much in terms of colored text... which could be a problem.

Hello. This message is not apart of this roleplay. I have been reading the previous messages in the roleplay. It would appear that the general feeling is that nobody else should join this. Is this correct? If so, I suggest changing the thread title to reflect that. Otherwise, I'd like to be brought up to speed with was is going on if anybody could. Thankyou, and happy roleplaying!

Hello. This message is not apart of this roleplay. I have been reading the previous messages. It would appear that the general feeling is that nobody else should join this. Is this correct? If so, I suggest changing the thread title to reflect that. Otherwise, I'd like to be brought up to speed with was is going on if anybody could. Thankyou, and happy roleplaying!
Anyways, the world is getting mechanized so... I mean portals can happen so we could use portals or something for that, given the spires are damaged. Also, we can't change the title directly.

Eh....Less General, more thought about by both Bubby, and Animus.
As for the bringing up to speed.....Are you talking about the stuff that happened in the roleplay, or everything regarding the people of the roleplay?

Well, I guess it would be a good idea for you to join after the world goes back to normal, but I warn you about two things:
1. You may be ignored since people post a lot, and most of us are from an American Timezone. Hopefully this won't be the case.
2. Things can get pretty chaotic. One person already left for this reason.

Oh! You mean like.....When you stumble across something lore-wise, we can explain so that you can understand that specific part of lore!

Yeah... a lot of things have happened. Just know that the world is post-Golem currently, and that there's a central base of operations (fittingly called the Base.)

Eh....Less General, more thought about by both Bubby, and Animus.
Yup.

What has occured since uh... Page 3. In short so you don't have to waste ages telling me
Page 3. And we are on page... Well, this is still ages. Short summary, post golem, world is being mechanized but mechanization is being stopped because Murph destroy spires that do this, Alpha is emotionless, some characters are robots thanks to a potion but will wear off, and Bori is a Weaponized Discount Funtime Animatronic.

Back
Top Bottom