Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Alpha, is everything alright?"
*I know everything is NOT alright, but he doesn't want to admit seeing into Alpha's dreams. Or nightmares in this case.*

If you must know, certain Planeswalkers have the ability to see visions... the thoughts, memories, and dreams of others... and to see what's happening in places far, far away. I am one such Planeswalker, and within my mind, the visions comes forth.

@Animus Viral
That does not make sense.
Artheus was in a corner, hearing Dubstep ( yeah, he is a mage hearing dubstep) at full volume, the scrams of Alpha and the mentions of such powers by Teridax snapped him back to reality
Not even I can enter into others minds
And believe me, that would have been useful once or twice.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure everything's alright. I promise you that I will not let this person lay a finger on you. That is if it's real of course."

"Relax. What you saw and felt was all a dream. There's no guarantee that this person doesn't actually exist in real life, but for now, we just need to watch out."

"If it is real, then I will make sure that he doesn't even try to injure you. And if he does, then he's going to pay for what he did."

Back
Top Bottom