• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use my own magic mirror to go home and get some tartar sauce.

/back

((/Back is a Minecraft Plugins Command that teleports you to your deathbed or the last place you teleported from depending on whether you tp'ed or died more recently))

(Wait...DID I GO THROUGH MY ENTIRE LIFE TO THIS CURRENT POINT NOT KNOWING THAT?!?!?!?)

*The note says:*
"Did you bring it?"

*Note:*
"Okay. Now hold on..."
*Ties them all together*
"Now, I'm going to need you to stay here, since only I know how to defeat him. Oke?"

*I look at Murph* This is the first time I’ve really taught anyone anything. I’ve got one more thing to teach her before I’ll head out.

I love you too Alpha. It was great being with you. *I begin to fizzle out, blue energy rising* Before I leave you, I have one last thing to give you. *some of the energy flows into Alpha* I am giving you the power of Alchemy, which means you’ll be able to summon me and many other “phantoms” just by asking.

I’ll miss you, Setsu. *I stop hugging Setsuna*

Goodbye Alpha and Murph. This won’t be the last time I see you two. I have a hunch Alpha might summon me a bunch. *I disappear in a flash of blue*

"Bye Setsune. It was nice meeting you."
*Closes my eyes for a bit before looking at Alpha*
"...What even happened to you anyways?"

I’m not sure. Something attacked me out of nowhere and I barely had time to react, causing all the injuries. Mommy then came in and saved me. The injuries feel much better. *I stretch and get out of the bed*

Back
Top Bottom