• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I think I've had my fair share of bloodshed today, I'm not sure what to build, and I don't know what else to explore that isn't the Abyss. And if you think I'm going down there, then you are dead wrong! I mean, do you know what's down there!? The crea-"
*Stops*
"Oh, uh... sorry. Anyways... there's that one underwater city the guy told us about. We could maybe find out where that's located."

"Oh. Thought it was about my extreme hatred for the Abyss. The building part's simply due to the fact that I have no idea what to build. I mean, we pretty much have everything we need at the base."

((No really. When it comes to getting and maintaining ideas for builds and levels and such, I suck at that kind of thing.))

((I always have ideas in my head, but when I go to actually build them, I either never finish it, or it looks worse than I thought))

Okay. Let’s get going then! *I grab Murph’s hand*

"Whoa!"
*Starts running so that I don't fall down*

((If that's not what you meant, than oops. Doesn't really make a difference though.))

I open the door.

*gasp* "Guys! We weren't expecting you to show up. Uh... Actually, I was about to come over to you guys' place to ask for help. Four's acting up, her skin's getting an odd peach color and her points are rounding. I think she might have stepped in something."

"I mean, she was walking into our room, which only has one door besides the exit. She said she was in the room with the riddle, trying to guess the answer."

*Realizes Alpha is with us*
"Hold on a second."
*Turns towards her*
"Hey, if this delay doesn't cause us to find the ruins, then maybe we could build tomorrow, possibly once the full moon is over."

Back
Top Bottom