• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"You're going home! Not because I'm mean, but because I don't want you to hurt anyone here."
*Magic Mirrors me and Alpha back to the base*
"Anyways, sorry I got caught up in other stuff. As I said, we'll build tomorrow."

I rush by you

"Alias! Stop! How did you even turn into a vampire!?"

I'm giving chase.

"It in blood, Mommy.... You same... No hide from fate!"

*Nothing happens, but my skin does turn a bit pale. Nothing else though*
"...I just realized something. If vampires biting people results in said people turning into vampires, then wouldn't that mean that they'll run out of fresh blood eventually?"

*Shrugs* "Alright. I'm gonna go see Bubby. Need to talk to her about something."
*Leaves, but not before tying a small scarf around my neck to stop the bite wounds from bleeding too much*

((Edit: The reason Murph just shrugged the bite off is because of two reasons:
1. He'll just respawn if he bleeds out.
2. He knows that vampires need to drink blood in order to live, and that Alpha otherwise didn't have any bad intentions.
3. I'd imagine a vampire bite mark would be on the lesser end of the bite pain scale.))

((Where in the world is Bubby?))
((Also I guess acting on a whim without realizing the possible reactions people could get is a part of his character personallity now. I honestly feel a bit sorry for Alpha TBH but I doubt he'd look in the same place twice while trying to find Bubby, so... ATM not really much I can do.))

((I think she was last online at 12:57 CDT))
[doublepost=1560730143,1560730045][/doublepost]((Also when you gonna make those emotes?))

Back
Top Bottom