• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(I actually had something like this on a tablet that I used to have. Mainly because my friend, Joseph, had died at the time. So I had a rough idea for writing that. May the memory of Hamper live within our hearts forever.)

(In honestness, ever since Joseph died, I've had a lot of paranormal habits lately, like constantly looking over my shoulder, even in my own house. So I'd say that's normal.)

(Well whoever it is that died, I hope the rest in peace. if it is someone I don't know, the moderator I was referring to. Either way they deserve to rest in peace. (I hope it isn't the moderator...))

(Well whoever it is that died, I hope the rest in peace. if it is someone I don't know, the moderator I was referring to. Either way they deserve to rest in peace. (I hope it isn't the moderator...))
My son/hamster Hamper and Ani's friend Joseph

I fall asleep.

(Honestly, I never dealt with death before. The two hamsters and one goldfish that both died in our house both belonged to my sister. And when it came to my plants, I only got to truly see my Cactus (named Cacty) die. And when it did, I honestly just thought of it as my own carelessness and felt sad, but never felt anything more than that. And when it comes to my other two plants, Planty, and Water Planty, I never truly saw what happened to them. They suddenly disappeared one day, and, while I was unhappy, I still never truly felt sad. However, recently (around 1~2 years ago), every couple nights, for a short period of time, my negative emotions would be increased by several times, as I would feel an enormous amount of, what wasn't physical pain, but rather mental pain. Being incapable of actually staying focused on one thing before starting to feel a large amount of pressure. As if the entire weight of the world is being placed upon my head and left there for me to be crushed under. And for a long time, I continued to feel this feeling for a limited amount of time every night. Whether it was from a lack of sleep, or some mental stress, I never knew. However, recently, I had just lost my phone and while normal people would feel bad, I did as well. But during that night, I felt more than just the weight of the world, I felt hopelessness. As if every thing I did was pointless, as if any thing that will happen, will end in death, suffering, torture. It was as if any reason I ever had to live was just stripped from my mind. However, like I said before, the feeling goes away after a while. But the feeling I had when that happened was one of the worst things I have ever experienced. And to imagine the feeling of having someone that you care about being dead, is unimaginable to me. And I hope that, all the emotional pain of a close one being dead that you may have experienced is long gone. And that they are in a much better place.)

(that's deep... and I understand the hopelessness part. I never really dealt with death either. Well my moms best friend mom died but it didn't really affect me as i didn't know much about her.)

*comes back up to the main area of the base after saying goodbye to the Cat*

*follows Alpha, making sure she doesn't fall*

Back
Top Bottom