• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Roleplaytale - An Undertale RP! Actually doing things thread.

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
* Hm. I wonder if there's anything going on at the ruins.

I walk through the door to the ruins and start making my way through there.

AlphaEspeon

Skeletron Prime
*she starts to stir*

Get out of my head, Get out of my head, Get out of my head! *said quietly, but gets louder, as if something is talking to her in her mind*

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
* Ma'am, are you okay?

My hood is up, casting a shadow over my eyes that hides them, and thus fore mostly hides my monster side.

SimeaseKitten

The Destroyer
*Happy looks around, curious of what is up in Waterfall. Noticing that nothing is happening, he starts trotting to snowdin.*
undertale_text_box.gif

[doublepost=1552263214,1552262962][/doublepost]*Happy continues trotting along, noticing nothing is happening in Snowdin as well.*
undertale_text_box-1.gif

*He rush to the ruins, eager for something new to happen.*

AlphaEspeon

Skeletron Prime
*all of a sudden, she stops crying, her eyes turn red, and she pulls out a knife and runs up to Happy, holding the knife to his throat*

AlphaEspeon

Skeletron Prime
*halfway between where happy and Bubby are, her eyes go back to their normal color and she starts to speak* Get out of my head, Chara. Please, I don’t want you to make me attack people.

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
HACKNETOS 2.0 INITIATING
LOADING SYSTEM FILES... DONE
BOOTING INTERNAL MODULES... DONE
ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO ROUTER MODULE... DONE
[BOOT COMPLETE]
I wake up, and look around.

Top Bottom