Sammie's Builds

Glad to see you're back, and doing well! Hopefully life doesn't keep you down :D Nice to see some builds from you again, and I hope to see more. Great work, you two. Happy building! ^.^

Hi! This is the first time I've actually seen your thread and I'm glad I did. You have really amazing builds! From your old builds, the ones I really loved the Dungeon Cafe Idea and the Jungle temple with waterfalls. From your new builds I loved all of them especially the base house, the spawn gazebo and the greenhouse. FYI, there's now a housing option which allows you to assign NPCs to certain houses or rooms so you can assign your dryad to move in your greenhouse :)

Glad to see you're back, and doing well! Hopefully life doesn't keep you down :D Nice to see some builds from you again, and I hope to see more. Great work, you two. Happy building! ^.^

Thanks :D I'm glad to be back! I forgot how relaxing this game could be for the soul. There should be a few more posted up shortly, since we've done some more building :dryadhappy:

Hi! This is the first time I've actually seen your thread and I'm glad I did. You have really amazing builds! From your old builds, the ones I really loved the Dungeon Cafe Idea and the Jungle temple with waterfalls. From your new builds I loved all of them especially the base house, the spawn gazebo and the greenhouse. FYI, there's now a housing option which allows you to assign NPCs to certain houses or rooms so you can assign your dryad to move in your greenhouse :)

Thank you! ^^ The world with those builds is one of the few that didn't get deleted or messed up (mostly because I kept back ups of it on a flashdrive) so I still have all of those :D And that world still sees build activity, I'm working on a series of terrarium bubble biomes for fishing purposes.

Yeah, thats what I did when we finally managed to get her to spawn in but recently she had to be moved, as I've decided to build something else in the place of the greenhouse, so it needs to be torn down for now. So she was moved into a new house in the village temporarily. :dryadhappy:

A few new things from Dragonshire ^^

In the original thread, there's a build called Raven's Manor. Well I decided to bring it here and redo it. We originally built the entire outline of it closer to the village but I made the decision in the end to move it back farther so I've been dismantling it and moving it while he's at work. The Manor is incomplete but I have completed one thing of interest from it.

Capture 2017-05-23 16_10_51.png

I work on grid paper sometimes for designing build concepts and came across one for this awesome Telescope I'd done so I decided to make the chapel into an observatory ^^

Along with that, I developed the area west of the rest of the town. He encouraged me to explode half the land and put in a lake so now we have this.

Capture 2017-05-23 16_06_56.png
I'm really getting into all of this decorating. It's so much fun to make these little houses like home =O

I've also played with some Player Sensors, so now all the doors are automated, which makes it a lot easier to travel back and forth.

Didn't get to play for a while because a tornado tore through our town last week and knocked the power out for a long time. Hoping to get some time in this weekend but until then, here's a large scale view of the village so far :dryadgrin:

Capture 2017-05-26 21_37_25.png

Oh and here's a look at half of this temple I was doing, since I found a capture of it
Capture 2017-05-26 22_05_19.png

Back
Top Bottom