tAPI Sapharan's Nifty Stuff

Randomly swallowing pills that some demonic entity or undead creature dropped? Sounds like the binding of isaac to me...
Well speaking of which, i have a suggestion, how about the wizard in hardmode sells a bag that gives you a random pill?

Randomly swallowing pills that some demonic entity or undead creature dropped? Sounds like the binding of isaac to me...
Well speaking of which, i have a suggestion, how about the wizard in hardmode sells a bag that gives you a random pill?
I like this idea. I might come up with multiple ways of getting the pills. And yes, Binding of Isaac inspired me :)

Has anyone considered the mad cash from a HUGE LUCKY FINISH on one of Necropolis' Platinum Oozes?

Has anyone considered the mad cash from a HUGE LUCKY FINISH on one of Necropolis' Platinum Oozes?
Platinum Ooze has fixed drop amount, because it drops coins as item drop, not coin drop. Lucky finish modifies the coin drop only.

Platinum Ooze has fixed drop amount, because it drops coins as item drop, not coin drop. Lucky finish modifies the coin drop only.
Aw shucks. Well, I've only ever gotten huge lucky finishes on critters and other non-gold dropping entities.

New mod!

aJKpw54.png
Useful Junk 1.0

This mod adds two crafting stations that allows you to have some use for all this junk you have. Crusher allow you to create sand and snow from many other blocks, Sieve allows you to create stone and clay from dirt. More features will come.

Download: Useful Junk
Requiers tAPI r15

Can you add a way to craft sunplate please? I like the ability to create sand and snow as I tend to mine out most of my world, and the ability to craft other blocks would be nice as well.

Can you add a way to craft sunplate please? I like the ability to create sand and snow as I tend to mine out most of my world, and the ability to craft other blocks would be nice as well.
Tbh i don't see any good way to create sunplate. Also, some mods use sunplate to create good and useful stuff, so it would be making too early getting some lategame stuff. I plan on making ice and dirt craftable. And i will change some things in the mod, because this release is very basic idea.

Back
Top Bottom