tAPI Sapharan's Nifty Stuff

Sapharan

The Destroyer

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVERT ANY OF MY MODS TO tMODLOADER, PLEASE STOP YOUR WORK. I WILL CONVERT THEM AND UPDATE MYSELF IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU.

8eSpvLC.png

DmTUZ6j.png
Hello everyone. My name is Sapharan. I'm not a super hero in free time, and I have not been Hogwarts student. I'm just a normal guy... Wait. I already said that once. Oh nevermind, let's continue. I'm interested in games, legends and mythologies, books, movies and some other stuff. But in games i love what's inside them. How they work. So i try this and that. I was playing with japanese RPG Maker stuff. And i happend to get my hands on Minecraft. Then i fell in love with sanbox games. But, on the horizon appeard something better. Since i'm big fan of non-linear, adventure games and metroidvanias, this was like my dream come true. Terraria. And later, tConfig (Surfpup, you're the man, and now, there is even a team of developers for tConfig). So, i began to mess with tConfig. And these are my results. tConfig? Oh that's sooo 1.1. It's tAPI age now. And if you expected return of Legend of Sapharan... well, it wasn't known or used much anyway, so i ditched it right before 1.2 got released. Anyways, let's get to the point. You will see here some mods posted here, some small, some maybe larger. But since i'm working on Necropolis mod with Zoodle, i will not release any big content mod on my own. LET'S ROLL! Or rather pixelate?

GYDSrNm.png

(i stole it from you Shockah, sorry (atleast i'm honest))
You can do anything you want with these mods, other than:
  • take credit for my mods released under your name
  • use the mod in any publicly released modpack - please link to the mod instead. If you insist, contact me first, be it by PM or IRC.
You can use any part of the source code of these mods for your own stuff - after all I myself learned how to mod with tConfig by checking other mods' source code!

Ehoz7wA.png
fXmX8Oy.png
Lucky Finish 1.0.1

This minimod adds a feature known from Mabinogi mmo rpg game. Sometimes, when you defeat an NPC, there is a chance for Lucky Finish. When it happens, gold that NPC drops is doubled. But that's not all. Rarely there is a chance for Big Lucky Finish, and this time Gold is multiplied by 5. But if you are very lucky, you can end up with Huge Lucky Finish, wich will give 100 times more gold! But that is very rare.

Download: Lucky Finish
Requiers tAPI r13a
- Initial release

- Removed debug stuff
- Balanced chances for Finishes: 1,5% for Lucky; 0,5% for Big, 0,1% for Huge

1JpyjZt.png
Farmacology 1.0

You found a pill. Swallow it? Or throw it away? What is it for? Try to find out.
Every monster in the game has a chance to drop a pill. This pill will give you random buff.. or Debuff for a certain amount of time. What buff or debuff and how much time it will last is completely random. Also it works with Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic, if his mod is active, the pills will also add randomly buffs or debuffs from there.

Download: Farmacology
Requiers tAPI r13a
- Initial release

aJKpw54.png
Useful Junk 1.0

This mod adds two crafting stations that allows you to have some use for all this junk you have. Crusher allow you to create sand and snow from many other blocks, Sieve allows you to create stone and clay from dirt. More features will come.

Download: Useful Junk
Requiers tAPI r15
- Initial release

J5QqmSy.png
- tAPI team (@Yoraiz0r, @Shockah, @Grox The Great, @zetaPRIME, @Arkhalis, @MiraiMai, @bawr)
- Sapharan - guess why
- @W1K - helps alot when i ask
- @Zoodletec - Because he helps me alot too

iovFdsv.png
If any of you want to make any suggestion, feel free, you are very welcome, but consider that i will not take every suggestion. Suggestion must be specific, and it should contain much information.

Any feedback will be great! :D

Last edited:
I want to see the other stuffs..
Maybe skyrim like boss bar or the upcoming Invasion progress bar. The needed points to advance to the next Wave in Invasion.
Or something. I do like these kind of mods, simple yet useful.
Thanks a LOT :D

I want to see the other stuffs..
Maybe skyrim like boss bar or the upcoming Invasion progress bar. The needed points to advance to the next Wave in Invasion.
Or something. I do like these kind of mods, simple yet useful.
Thanks a LOT :D
Well, the progression bar is beyond my abilities, but i will add some small and nifty mods :) When i find time i will work on another one that i have in mind, and also port another of my small mods from tConfig.

Also, update.
- Removed debug stuff
Download

Well, the progression bar is beyond my abilities, but i will add some small and nifty mods :) When i find time i will work on another one that i have in mind, and also port another of my small mods from tConfig.

Also, update.
- Removed debug stuff

Why no make such as XP bar based on those points ?
I think it's codeable, but i don't know if it's can be applied on tAPI.

Hey why not make mod like the minecraft mod lucky box that spawns structures, items, or mobs, like if your lucky you could get a terra blade or if your not it spawns a dungeon guardian.

Hey why not make mod like the minecraft mod lucky box that spawns structures, items, or mobs, like if your lucky you could get a terra blade or if your not it spawns a dungeon guardian.
But limited with HM or Pre-HM.
It's too game breaking having Terra Blade while holding copper axe and pick

And make it craftable from boss items like masks or trophys and depending on how hard the boss is it would give you a colored tier item, like crafting a box with the golem mask would give you a yellow tier item

I thought about these types of mods. As for spawning structures, that's hard to make. It never was easy. Tbh we already have crates that we can fish up.

Ooh
Will you make something like your tConfig "Legend"? I liked these rings. And don't liked those Orobourouses, because they were horribly overpowered.

Ooh
Will you make something like your tConfig "Legend"? I liked these rings. And don't liked those Orobourouses, because they were horribly overpowered.

No. I stated that in Op, i will not make any big content mods here. But i did not say that i'm done with Legend. I'm working with Zoodle on Necropolis mod and some stuff from Legend may appear there eventually :)

New minimod!

1JpyjZt.png
Farmacology 1.0

You found a pill. Swallow it? Or throw it away? What is it for? Try to find out.
Every monster in the game has a chance to drop a pill. This pill will give you random buff.. or Debuff for a certain amount of time. What buff or debuff and how much time it will last is completely random. Also it works with Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic, if his mod is active, the pills will also add randomly buffs or debuffs from there.

New minimod!

1JpyjZt.png
Farmacology 1.0

Thanks.
It will be funny :D

Are Horrified ( from WoF ) included ?

Back
Top Bottom