NPCs & Enemies Satellites

Add this?

• Total voters

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
I'm not sure if anybody will support this idea. In the Space layer,there is only 3 enemies you can find;Harpies,which are annoying since they swarm like bees at you when you're just trying to visit a Sky Island or build one;Wyverns,which are hard at first but then post-Plantera become easy money sources,and the rare and elusive Martian Probe,which basically takes so long to spawn that you would already have defeated around 200 Harpies and 10 Wvyverns by the time one even spawns,without Water Candles and Flesh Knuckles. So,to make this biome at least have one more enemy,why not satellites? They would be extremely rare before Plantera has been defeated,but after that they become more common. They would drop 10-20 Wire,1-4 Satellite Parts,1-2 Solar Panels,and 2 gold. They'd have 300-400 HP, and mostly move across the screen,not going up or down. Their attack would be a signal-like beam which would deal about 50 HP of damage. Satellite Parts would be used as a material for various post-Plantera items. Solar Panels would be both a material and a block,which would activate Wire during the day. There could even be an upgraded Jetpack, which would use both of these materials. Another enemy could be a spy drone,which would be similar,but would have different drops,if any. It might also be a possible Martian Drone-like enemy in the way that it could summon a boss when it detects you. This is a possible inspiration for the sprite of the Spy Drone (Thanks Shipbucket!) :
file

Last edited:
This would go great in a mod, but i feel it doesn’t fit terraria’s quirky fantasy theme. If it was a martian satellite that appeared only once the martians were defeated it could definitely fit.

This would go great in a mod, but i feel it doesn’t fit terraria’s quirky fantasy theme. If it was a martian satellite that appeared only once the martians were defeated it could definitely fit.
I don't think terraria really has a general theme. Deadly Spheres exist, and no one says they're thematically inappropriate. Same with the Elf Copters and Santa-NK1s

That could work,but it shouldn't spawn Martian Madness

Back
Top Bottom