Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Ill hope this halloween will be fantastic good luck with making event ! I hope u will do your best :)) Thank you
-NoStress*TEC

When i try to post a picture it never works (phone glitch?!?)
Is it an iPhone with iOS 8?
Make sure that you apply the latest iOS bug patch/update from Apple; several people were reporting the same issue, and the Apple update fixed it.

This is plain stupid. On G.E.C.K, a server I frequent, there was a world clean that I wasn't notified of and it was something I asked about the previous day. Still haven't posted new entry...

My entry is the mourning wood boss, but in this image i have stuck and blended some of the enemies onto ti it's pretty awesome.
Contest.png
I call it mourning mutatation

I am working on a pretty big in-game project to participate with in this contest. When it will be done, may I make an edited video with added music and cuts to make it look more epic?

I'm not really good at building in terraria, and I thought it looked good
It does look good, but sprites aren't part of this particular contest, sorry.

In the future, there will be contests that will feature this and other types of creations, so don't despair.

Progress on the spawn of my Halloween world:
Screenshot (107).png

I have many things to do to get this ready but so far I am happy with my progress :D
Distance shot and some Haunted Forest spoilers:

Attachments

• Screenshot (108).png
    Screenshot (108).png
    731.8 KB · Views: 430
  • Screenshot (109).png
    Screenshot (109).png
    171.2 KB · Views: 384
  • Screenshot (110).png
    Screenshot (110).png
    200 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Can we use non-Terraria sound effects if we're doing a video of in-game stuff as our entry?
That should be fine, as well as other music if you wish.

-----------
A general reminder/announcement to those making videos:

I've noticed that some of the submissions are longer than one minute. The contest rules clearly specify a 60s limit.

I won't say for certain that over-long videos will be DQ'ed, but I will say that you would have no reason to complain if that does happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom