Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to give this a go. I hope I can offer my best, and the competition is hot! I am going to wait, tweaking my current prospects, and I am currently building my second try for the contest.

I will wait until my birthday, October 26th, to decide on which build I've made to submit.

I've waited far too long to build a map littered with Halloween themes. To select what area in my current map to submit will prove difficult, and I have more ideas I want to explore. I'm having tons of fun working on the theme of scary, so hopefully the fun I have will prove to increase the quality of my submission! Good luck to all participants!

I want to mention the CFS server here, I've seen some great builders there, and I hope that what I've learned from the builders there will help me make the most out of my contest entry. I want to use a wide variety of building material, and from what I've seen so far, it's going to be a real challenge keeping up with the other players.

Question, it was brought up a few pages ago but there wasn't really a clear response- is a Creative Mode-style mode like Gameiki allowed so long as only tiles that can be legitimately obtained are used?

Just over three weeks left to get your entries in guys! We have some great stuff so far - make sure yours is there as well! :)

I dont really know is this good? in a spooky way or do you not think of a scary thing?
2014-10-12_00004_zps507a9b52.jpg

2014-10-12_00002_zpsccd40094.jpg

Is it good?? please reply

I dont really know is this good? in a spooky way or do you not think of a scary thing?
2014-10-12_00004_zps507a9b52.jpg

2014-10-12_00002_zpsccd40094.jpg

Is it good?? please reply
That is actually pretty interesting and if you perhaps lead it into a dungeon of sorts, I don't really know, then that would be cool. The landscape surrounding it is a bit dodgy though, might want to consider changing it.

Can't wait to see who ends up winning!

Be sure to place any entries to the Entry Thread linked in the OP or they won't count.

Entries won't be considered "final" until the entry window closes - so you can always edit/swap out until then.

Last edited:
I wish I had some building skill... I mean, I have a little, but not enough to beat these guys that has entered.... Would like a Terraria 2015 calendar, but I guess I'll have to save up for one then XD gl y'all, I'm not gonna be able to compete, so I own't even try. But as I said, good luck everyone! The winner is going to have something amazing, coz I've already seen some amazing stuff!!!

Is there a way to post steam screenshots? I'm new to posting :/
right click on the image and choose the 'Open Image in new tab' option. It should be just the picture and a white background. Copy and paste the URL of this page into a post with the [IMG] tag in front and [/IMG] at the end.

ok your pixel arts are good and all but STOP with the pumpkings and mourning woods ffs
People can choose any Halloween subject that they like. If that bothers you, don't look at them.

Also, please confine your constructive criticism to this thread, not the entry thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom