Drawings & Paintings Serene Fanart~

Interesting how you have an OC named Aurora. She looks like a cool OC. The Spear sort of seems like an under-appreciated weapon overall compared to other weapons, which makes it cool to see more characters using the Spear.

By the way: Your art is awesome!

hey i just noticed the main post now has 25 likes
gibe da licks plies

Sorry to disappoint though, I have no drawings yet. (I'm sick for the past few days, and while I'm still capable of drawing and have the motivation, slacking off just feels so good)
Rest assured, I WILL do everything in my drawing queue txt file when I get to it, so just wait for me..

jpZJ11y.jpg

My reaction to your art.
(AKA wow)

Stuff will gradually move faster as March passes by, so expect this thread to have more activity soon. Yay~! at least until April kicks in, then I'll be hella busy again uwaahn
I don't have anything major yet though, so bear with these small stuff for now

First, my CC entry for February, if you haven't seen it yet. This one was really rushed and was drawn in 4.5 hours straight nonstop (I somehow had motivation that day)

Second, if you notice from the above drawing, I added a signature on the corner that looks like this
c14Qnkx.png

I wanted to be like other cool artists who have signatures, so I made my own lol

Third, I'm creating my own shimeji (thanks to steef for introducing me to this super cute program)
72jK9f2.png

hail zettai ryouiki

Updated the OP too. I'm planning to prettify the OP soon by organizing everything in thumbnails and such totally not copying other art thread layouts
That's all for now. Oh, and the next request is 43.277315% done.

Stuff will gradually move faster as March passes by, so expect this thread to have more activity soon. Yay~! at least until April kicks in, then I'll be hella busy again uwaahn
I don't have anything major yet though, so bear with these small stuff for now

First, my CC entry for February, if you haven't seen it yet. This one was really rushed and was drawn in 4.5 hours straight nonstop (I somehow had motivation that day)

Second, if you notice from the above drawing, I added a signature on the corner that looks like this
c14Qnkx.png

I wanted to be like other cool artists who have signatures, so I made my own lol

Third, I'm creating my own shimeji (thanks to steef for introducing me to this super cute program)
72jK9f2.png

hail zettai ryouiki

Updated the OP too. I'm planning to prettify the OP soon by organizing everything in thumbnails and such totally not copying other art thread layouts
That's all for now. Oh, and the next request is 43.277315% done.
Meanwhile waiting for requests to open

Back
Top Bottom