Drawings & Paintings Serene Fanart~

First request is finally done~
king40606_s_request_by_serenesplash-d9nk6yh.png

Having seen some of your prior works, and upon learning that you take requests, I would like to make one of my own. I would like to request a drawing of the Medic, from the game Team Fortress 2, petting a Snowy Owl. Reference images for the Medic, the Owl, and the pose I request they be in will be provided below.

medic_portrait_by_mrriar-d5m2zal.jpg

Front

index.php

Back

index.php

9d490e3018c3638ea83765e53815b167.jpg

tumblr_lu8bs3RzEz1r5db0eo1_r1_500.png

index.php

Note: As Owls are quite a bit larger and heavier than Doves, I request that said Owl be perched on the Medic's arm, rather than his finger; otherwise the rest of the pose remains as seen.

Should you require any other details, you are free to contact me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Back.png
    Back.png
    161 KB · Views: 401
  • Pose.png
    Pose.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 606
  • Front.png
    Front.png
    197.9 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Umm I would like a request, I hope you do it because, your amazing, like wow, alright the request is, to make a character, one with a guy like my profile pic, give him a backpack and a shadow flame knife. I really you do my request.

Alright, so, I'd like to make a request for when they're open.

cEGGVzx.png
Preferably, if possible, holding an S.D.M.G. with a space-y background. Thankis ^.^

Well, I know. Whenever they are open again, if they are open again, it wouldn't hurt to have them here. ._.

Don't worry Bisharp, everyone knows. They are just seeing if Serene will allow people for when requests are open to automatically be put in, if that makes sense.

I'm sorry guys, I'd rather not let them pile up like Bisharp said (thanks for that~). If I just add all subsequent requests in the queue anyway despite requests being closed, then there won't be a point in closing it. Though in any case, I'll most definitely work my hardest so I can do all of these.
By the way @Treesmasher, I'm wondering, did you want a drawing of Kirito, or the minotaur guy, or both? It might become too big if it's both, so only one character please. (I should probably update the OP for specific rules about that..)

Well, I feel like a right idiot for not noticing that it was on hold sooner. You have my sincerest apologies, for it was a lack of foresight on my part.

Regardless, since my original "request" is unlikely to change in the near or distant future, I'll refrain from removing it fit the time being, so that you may tend to it at a time which is more appropriate or permissive to you - I am in no hurry whatsoever. ;)

At this rate, it seems I'll only be able to do one request per week on average (the actual drawing takes 2-3 days, but I'm kept busy by university stuff). But hey, it all depends on what will happen~
Take your time, as long as it doesn't take you a few months or a year to get the request done, I'm OK with that.

Oooooh I like your style you know? Anyway, I'm posting here so I can get a notice when you'll re-open requests. Keep up the good work, and good luck with your university stuff! :3

The next request is done, for... me?
purple_slash_by_serenesplash-d9plot2.png

That's right, this is my character. She's Jenika, my drawing practice model an assassin, and my very first OC. She also became one of my Terraria characters, so she's part of this thing. SHE CLAIMS THE SHADOWFLAME KNIFE AS HER OWN

Onto the next request, then~
Updated the OP a little too.
I'll also say I'm drawing a really big secret project right now, which hopefully I can pull off nicely!

Back
Top Bottom