tModLoader Server Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to create a claim blocks mod? similar to that of minecraft modded claim blocks? This would be really helpful. as when I create a server random people join and will just steal/grief the world. :)

Are you going to create a claim blocks mod? similar to that of minecraft modded claim blocks? This would be really helpful. as when I create a server random people join and will just steal/grief the world. :)
That would be possible, but I'd need compensation, as I'm on a limited schedule at the moment.

You could try looking into Tshock, though I don't know if it works with tModLoader.

Ok, Cause I have a modded server with around 3-4 people and alot of times they will grief/steal.
haha, :C

Ok, Cause I have a modded server with around 3-4 people and alot of times they will grief/steal.
haha, :C
Actually, I think HERO's Mod has some of what you're looking for. Again, you'll have to look into it, since I haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

my server browser wont find any servers at all
[doublepost=1534719518,1534719351][/doublepost]My server browser wont find any servers at all.

(i are brazilian and ... my english is so bad , srry)
i not are good with making a server or something like to play multiplayer , but , this will help so much , all my problems is solved :D

hey when ever I use the server browser I cant find any servers is it because of the overhaul mod or the hero mod or anything else and is there a fix to it

It always say that the server is busy. Help me. EDIT: Proof
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (9).png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom