Tool [Server] HTML Form Launcher - server startup automation

Duze

Terrarian

HTML Form Launcher
hr2.png

Hey, how's it going,

Back in 2015 I was modding for tConfig, specifically making mods like "On Fire" and Metroid, and essentially, through visual coding, I learned C#. I, in turn, applied it to applications, and this idea came about. I finally finished fixing the bugs, so it works smoothly.

Features:
- It randomizes the port used between certain intervals, and checks for duplicates
- Reads RAM and will not start a server if available RAM is below a limit
- Customizes server startup files based on name input in form
- Creates server startup .bat files that read custom input data in case of computer restart
- Can make TShock servers

hr2.png

Before downloading, I highly recommend reading the README on the git front page as it explains most everything. Do note the git page provides some template HTML files that have comments within them explaining the things worth changing, such as E-mail direction and where to point the submit button.

Download from GitHub, version 0.85

Last edited:
Success; FileStream ran for 24 hours without a crash. Getting closer to a release.. AKA it's stable.

In case you want to test it, you can fill out: Form.html

The computer I'm running the programs on has room for 2 more servers (currently running 2 already for my own purposes).

You can test it out; I'd have to then E-mail you the details, but at least you could get a 24/7 server out of it :p
hr2.png

Download from GitHub available in first post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom