Shadow Gamer's story bar

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
Request's are Open

Hello everybody I am Shadow Gamer and I like writing stories (though not every one is good) If anyone has a request for a TERRARIA RELATED story then I will do it.

Here is my favorite one!
There once was a little Regal Tang (looks like dory from finding nemo) who had just lost it's mom and dad and was now swimming in the sea, alone. This little Tang named Duke was very adventurous and while swimming he saw a little bit of worm in the water. He had heard so much about worms and how delicious they were so he had to get just a little bite. But when he bit it he felt a sharp pain and then right when that had happened he learned it was a trap. But this was not just any worm, it was a Truffle Worm the best one of all. He was then pulled up but he noticed that this person did not look like it was about to harm him, instead the person kept him safe. The person took Duke to a lab where a scientist named @@darthmorf took little Duke and put him in a big tube. The doctor always kept good care of the creature and fed him the delicious Truffle Worm. But little did the doctor know that Truffle Worms can basically mutate creatures. Duke started growing bigger and bigger everyday, Duke also began growing wings and long tusks. One day the doctor was going to have an inspection from... well an inspector, so he had to make it look like Duke was one of his experiments. So he gave him the label name Fishron. Right when the inspector saw Duke he thought it was amazing and said that Doctor Darthmorf was going to have to give him Fishron so he could show it off to the world. At first the doctor declined but then when the inspector paid him $10,000 the doctor quickly gave Duke to the inspector. While on a tour Duke was able to get out of the car that they were taking on a tour. Duke quickly crawled to sea and searched for his master, doctor darthmorf. Every time Duke sees a Truffle Worm he bites it to see if it is his master, and when he notices it is not he tries to kill the person who got him. To this day Duke is still on the search for his beloved master.
-Shadow Gamer

Last edited:
I am going to say it now, this was hard. But I enjoyed it, it may not be great but I hope you like it at least a little. So yeah, here it is!

A King and Queen lived in a large castle. One day the Queen had to leave her King and go deal with business across seas. While on her way there she went through a forest and while walking she ran across a horrid creature. It was small and fast, it was bright pink, and it was gooey, very gooey. The creature quickly attacked her. The Queen tried to fight back against the creature but she failed. After a while of pointless fighting the creature jumped up and hit her in the face. It's bright pink goo oozed into her eyes blinding her. She ran away, but since she was blind she fell and tumbled down a hill into a cold icy tundra. There while walking she fell into a water filled hole and drowned. But five years later a evil wizard named Gandu found something very strange. It was a woman with there eyes closed and she was frozen solid. The wizard who was able to reanimate corpses was able to reanimate the frozen woman. But when she came back she grew larger and she had a crown of frozen Ice, then without warning she killed the wizard. Nobody knows how she grew and gained a crown, but some say that a friend from the North Pole help her do this with the power of magic.
-Shadow Gamer

There once was a guy named Rasta Ros who was a noob and didn't know how to make a thread/post thing on the terraria forums. THE END. (f.y.i I still don't know how lol)

You click forums, then you click on the area you want to go (like terraria console or crossroads) then you click make thread. Also while you are here do you want a somewhat good story?

Ok, what you want. (also here is a little tip for you, it is against the forums rules to post comments with only one word. I am telling you this so you do not get in trouble with a moderator)

A goldfish turns corrupted and his family reject him and then he eats the family and turns into a back into a regular goldfish
[DOUBLEPOST=1424791641][/DOUBLEPOST]And Thanks for telling me :)

One day a goldfish by the name of Timmy (Tim Tim for short) wanders away from his family and falls into the evil corruption. Timmy, not knowing what to do went to a corruptor thinking it would help him but instead it corrupted him. Timmy became a dark purple and had brown scales grow on him. Timmy went insane when this happened and became bloodthirsty. He only knew of a few people he could eat without getting killed, his family. Timmy rushed home and found his family swimming around doing nothing. Timmy ran up to his family and before they knew what was going on, Timmy had took a bite out of his sister! Timmy quickly killed the rest of his family and sat down thinking what to do next. But suddenly a unicorn ran up to Timmy and cured his corruption. Timmy then realized what he had down, he ran home and cried. Some people (crazy people) say they can still hear little Tim Tims cries every night.

One day a goldfish by the name of Timmy (Tim Tim for short) wanders away from his family and falls into the evil corruption. Timmy, not knowing what to do went to a corruptor thinking it would help him but instead it corrupted him. Timmy became a dark purple and had brown scales grow on him. Timmy went insane when this happened and became bloodthirsty. He only knew of a few people he could eat without getting killed, his family. Timmy rushed home and found his family swimming around doing nothing. Timmy ran up to his family and before they knew what was going on, Timmy had took a bite out of his sister! Timmy quickly killed the rest of his family and sat down thinking what to do next. But suddenly a unicorn ran up to Timmy and cured his corruption. Timmy then realized what he had down, he ran home and cried. Some people (crazy people) say they can still hear little Tim Tims cries every night.
Haha the adventures of Tim Tim (the corrupted goldfish)

Hope you like it, it was really hard (kind of)

One day King Arthur was sitting on his throne holding his mighty sword Excalibur. Arthur was thinking about something, an enemy actually. His enemy was a King of another Kingdom not far from his, but there was one difference, the other kingdom was in the corruption. Arthur had decided it was time to kill off this evil King. Arthur was scared to go into this kingdom though since it was an unknown area. So Arthur found a random peasant and gave the peasant an old wood sword that he had kept away for many years. Arthur promised the peasant he would be fine, that he would come back alive... but that was untrue, the peasant never came back. After a long time of waiting Arthur decided to go to the Kingdom and slay the king. When Arthur finally made it to the gates he met the king outside of the town. "I am not going to let my people die unlike you" the evil King muttered. "Well, I did not think he would die. Now enough talking let us fight" Arthur said with a grin going across his face. Both of the kings attacked each other and then during the fight both of there sword hit together and Arthur noticed the other King's sword. "Nights Edge" said the evil King "it is called Nights Edge." Arthur then saw out of the corner of his eye a man come with a sword, the man was charging at them! But the man did not hit them but he struck his sword in the middle of both of theres. Then the man shouted "With these three swords we will make a God sword a sword meant for the greatest of Night's, with these three sword I create the Terra Blade." Then all three men fell over. After four hundred years a man found this great sword and was able to find out about it's origins. Knowing of it's great power the man destroyed it but he left the notes on how to craft it. After a while the notes were found and were soon massed printed and gave to many people.
-Shadow Gamer

Back
Top Bottom