tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hello, I just noticed the Empress's Domain start to spawn in my maps -- but with the Calamity mod installed, the Sunken Sea generates in that location too. Maybe move the Domain to the Jungle, so both can spawn and not overwrite each other? Maybe it could generate parallel to the temple, so find one and go to the jungle's opposite side to find the other.

o_o I was just getting to the end of Sacred Tools yesterday too... Next bosses were the Lunarians. Then 2 mod updates and it broke my world XD
Now I gotta wonder what Relic Weapons are?! Lmao. I look forward to the challenge. Though I do hope that this mod won't directly conflict with many other mods. Thorium and Calamity are the 2 big ones I kept after taking about 6 mods off to regain the ability to play.

o_o I was just getting to the end of Sacred Tools yesterday too... Next bosses were the Lunarians. Then 2 mod updates and it broke my world XD
Now I gotta wonder what Relic Weapons are?! Lmao. I look forward to the challenge. Though I do hope that this mod won't directly conflict with many other mods. Thorium and Calamity are the 2 big ones I kept after taking about 6 mods off to regain the ability to play.

Rest assured it does not conflict with thorium or Calamity it works with them 100%...i made sure of that <3

Rest assured it does not conflict with thorium or Calamity it works with them 100%...i made sure of that <3
That is actually *slightly* incorrect just from viewing the map... And someone up above had a suggestion about whatever this new biome is.
upload_2019-4-27_21-22-47.png

This new biome directly cuts the middle of the Calamity Sunken Sea biome.
I have only just started this world and am mainly doing some creative stuff, but I will be sure to post any odd conflicts or bugs I come across. That will speed up once the Wiki gets updated and I can properly reference how to make various stuff yadda yadda.

That is actually *slightly* incorrect just from viewing the map... And someone up above had a suggestion about whatever this new biome is.
View attachment 220460

I have only just started this world and am mainly doing some creative stuff, but I will be sure to post any odd conflicts or bugs I come across. That will speed up once the Wiki gets updated and I can properly reference how to make various stuff yadda yadda.

were already aware of this one and were working on moving the biome to a different location other then that its working just fine with calamity

You know, I'm honestly glad the Challenger is gone.
1-he was a self-insert
2-his boss fight was boring honestly and tedious
3-he would, as he says "force you to fight fairly" if you were too strong; that's not fighting fair, that's called being a sole loser that someone is stronger than you. (And I would promptly hit the butcher button as " a screw you" move, because that's highly deflective of honor)

Rip his old theme thou, unless his replacement boss uses it, I haven't played it yet.

1-he was a self-insert
3-he would, as he says "force you to fight fairly" if you were too strong; that's not fighting fair, that's called being a sole loser that someone is stronger than you. (And I would promply hit the butcher button as screw you)

Rip his old theme thou, unless his replacement boss uses it, I haven't played it yet.

everything has been changed so its a completely new theme.

1-he was a self-insert
3-he would, as he says "force you to fight fairly" if you were too strong; that's not fighting fair, that's called being a sole loser that someone is stronger than you. (And I would promply hit the butcher button as screw you)

Actually, fun fact about the Challenger: he's actually Neil, the Cloaked Alchemist now. That's the fun reason we made up for why the Challenger fight was so bad, because Neil's always high :V
Also Midnight Rhapsody will hopefully be used somewhere else eventually, we've just no clue where.

View attachment 220460

Does that really cause an issue though? Looks like plenty of the sunken sea biome is around, unless there's something in the middle of it that you need. Haven't played with the Calamity update that added Sunken. Seems like an interesting like, "barrier to entry" at least.

Seems like True Mode activation item can't be dropped in the worlds in which Moon Lord already has been defeated.

1-he was a self-insert
3-he would, as he says "force you to fight fairly" if you were too strong; that's not fighting fair, that's called being a sole loser that someone is stronger than you. (And I would promptly hit the butcher button as " a screw you" move, because that's highly deflective of honor)

Duel of the Dark Flame is his new theme, which I think is A LOT better!

Back
Top Bottom