tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

That reminds me... Did you make the Flame Razed Forest "cleanse-able" yet? Or will it remain a "you get to dig a trench around it all the way to hell unless you want it spreading across your entire world!~" thing?

That reminds me... Did you make the Flame Razed Forest "cleanse-able" yet? Or will it remain a "you get to dig a trench around it all the way to hell unless you want it spreading across your entire world!~" thing?
c l e a n s i n g s p r a y

HOW many times did people ask me this already AAAAAAAAA

Sorry, tried that, with Clentaminator. Also said on the wiki that it can't be cleansed... Sooooooo? Unless I missed something or misread somehow?
As per the wiki:

• This biome is unaffected by the Clentaminator. Because of this, it is strongly advised that the player should attempt to contain the biome straight after defeating Abaddon.
I also just want to add that I attempted this before the recent updates. Haven't made it that far yet in the new world as I slowly test stuff from both here and Thorium while also trying to pin down the breaks and glitches in Fargo's.

Sorry, tried that, with Clentaminator. Also said on the wiki that it can't be cleansed... Sooooooo? Unless I missed something or misread somehow?
As per the wiki:

• This biome is unaffected by the Clentaminator. Because of this, it is strongly advised that the player should attempt to contain the biome straight after defeating Abaddon.
I also just want to add that I attempted this before the recent updates. Haven't made it that far yet in the new world as I slowly test stuff from both here and Thorium while also trying to pin down the breaks and glitches in Fargo's.
That's still on the wiki? ugh.
No but seriously this exists and is used to remove it how tf did you never notice it.

Pretty much, considering I usually just search up solutions in the cheat sheet item spawner then use that to find the recipe in recipe browser... Because, sure, I could just spawn it in... but I kinda wanna *play* the game, and only utilize that when I spend 5+ hours on something.
Alternatively I could look up recipes on wiki's, but, (the Sacred Tools/ Shadow of Abaddon wiki as a prime example) not all recipes and wikis will have direction to things I need yet don't know about. The wiki for the biome as is just said it isn't affected by Clentaminator, which usually means it can't be cleansed. Hell, even the Astral Blight from Calamity says it is cleansed with x, and also doesn't spread.
Now, if even the out of date wiki said anything about being cleansed by the item mentioned, I would have learned about it. It's why I keep harping on about updating the wiki. And with how you responded, I am pretty sure you want less of the repeat questions.
That's still on the wiki? ugh.
No but seriously this exists and is used to remove it how tf did you never notice it.

I usually only notice things when they actually *have* something that directs me to it. Not when I know nothing about it, no knowledge of its existence, yadda yadda. Hell, doing as much as I have with Fargo's Souls has been eating up literal DAYS worth of me going through and checking recipe browser things with damn near every single item in not just vanilla but Thorium and Calamity. Now with the new items and other stuff added with the big update from last week, I have been trying to do the same with Abaddon items as I get them just to see if they build up into stuff.

So, Prairie Armor... I take it nobody actually checked this before coming up with the recipe? 24 Leather for the full set...
Leather is:
A) Crafted using 5 Rotten Chunks per piece, making it LUDICROUSLY expensive to make 24. That's 120 Rotten Chunks for a pre-Skeletron range/throwing set.
B) Completely unavailable in Crimson worlds. There is no Crimson alt recipe for Leather without other mods.

This armor set really really needs its recipe changed otherwise there's no way anyone will grind for it.

So, Prairie Armor... I take it nobody actually checked this before coming up with the recipe? 24 Leather for the full set...
Leather is:
A) Crafted using 5 Rotten Chunks per piece, making it LUDICROUSLY expensive to make 24. That's 120 Rotten Chunks for a pre-Skeletron range/throwing set.
B) Completely unavailable in Crimson worlds. There is no Crimson alt recipe for Leather without other mods.

This armor set really really needs its recipe changed otherwise there's no way anyone will grind for it.
upload_2019-5-14_10-28-0.png

aherm

Back
Top Bottom