tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Okay, does the Cloaked Alchemist actually have a use?
This mod is already heavy on the NPCs. We really don't need one that only exists to be a meme.
Please tell me he actually does something. I can't find anything on the wiki about him, and his actual dialogue is near-incomprehensible.

EDIT:
Aaaah, found him finally on the wiki. He doesn't have his own wiki page but apparently he does have a use but not until after the Siblings have been beaten. Maybe he should spawn after they're beaten then. Or his sole ability could be merged into another NPC.

Last edited:
This mod is already heavy on the NPCs. We really don't need one that only exists to be a meme.
Please tell me he actually does something. I can't find anything on the wiki about him, and his actual dialogue is near-incomprehensible.
Cough Decorationist.
Atleast he sells some Good decorations this time and not just meme items

Cough Decorationist.
Atleast he sells some Good decorations this time and not just meme items
Agreed. Cat lamp for life.
That said, there's also the Scavenger now... Who... I feel like really could have just been the Decorationist... Or the Pandolar who already doesn't have many items to sell.
I mean aside from being a walking Australian steriotype to the extreme for the lolz.
...And whatever the hell the "Tell me your Secrets" button is supposed to be. I assume some meme from the Discord but frankly how the things that occur have anything to do with eachother is beyond me.

Agreed. Cat lamp for life.
That said, there's also the Scavenger now... Who... I feel like really could have just been the Decorationist... Or the Pandolar who already doesn't have many items to sell.
I mean aside from being a walking Australian steriotype to the extreme for the lolz.
...And whatever the hell the "Tell me your Secrets" button is supposed to be. I assume some meme from the Discord but frankly how the things that occur have anything to do with eachother is beyond me.
Well I mean she was designed by an aussie girl soooo...

EDIT:
Aaaah, found him finally on the wiki. He doesn't have his own wiki page but apparently he does have a use but not until after the Siblings have been beaten. Maybe he should spawn after they're beaten then. Or his sole ability could be merged into another NPC.
Neil will be given much more functionality soon. His "Trade Items" button will hopefully be added in 1.1.1. I mean, all it needs is coding now.

Bug report: In multiplayer, if one player equips and uses Casey, even after unequipping and storing the bat, it still appears to be held by the player on other clients' screens.

Edit: This may be some kind of compatability issue with WeaponOut, as after having Casey equipped (specifically Casey), any other item (Rod of Discord, a gun, etc.) would be stuck in the position in-hand of "being used" even if it wasn't equipped at all, alongside the stuck Casey sprite.

Bug report: In multiplayer, if one player equips and uses Casey, even after unequipping and storing the bat, it still appears to be held by the player on other clients' screens.

Edit: This may be some kind of compatability issue with WeaponOut, as after having Casey equipped (specifically Casey), any other item (Rod of Discord, a gun, etc.) would be stuck in the position in-hand of "being used" even if it wasn't equipped at all, alongside the stuck Casey sprite.
Didn't know there was Casey in this mod. Just to be clear I think you're talking about a Gungeon reference, seeing as it's a bat, though that's probably just a wild leap of logic.

Didn't know there was Casey in this mod. Just to be clear I think you're talking about a Gungeon reference, seeing as it's a bat, though that's probably just a wild leap of logic.
I believe it is a Gungeon reference, yes. But I also checked with WMITF and it was in fact from SoA. I think Abbadon dropped it.

Can I get a soundfile or YouTube video for the Araneas fight? The music is so good, and the sound in the spider zone is really nice as well, good job guys!

Back
Top Bottom