tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Ok so i have just created a profile to post this. I have seen this error message every single time ive tried playing the SoA/sacredtools mod for the past 8 months or longer
And i cannot understand most of what this is saying other than it being built for an outdated tmodloader, WHICH it has said since v0.11.3 was released. what do i do here?
1575156501847.png

Ok so i have just created a profile to post this. I have seen this error message every single time ive tried playing the SoA/sacredtools mod for the past 8 months or longer
And i cannot understand most of what this is saying other than it being built for an outdated tmodloader, WHICH it has said since v0.11.3 was released. what do i do here?
View attachment 230624
We have a known bugs section y'know

We have a known bugs section y'know
sorry, like i said i JUST made this account, seconds before posting that, this has been going on for over half a year and ive lost my patience for this error specifically, i couldnt find any links to someone solving it or even having the same issue so i figured id just post it here. Weres the bugs section at?

P.s the big reason im trying so hard to fix it is because i really love this mod and dont really want to stop playing it.

sorry, like i said i JUST made this account, seconds before posting that, this has been going on for over half a year and ive lost my patience for this error specifically, i couldnt find any links to someone solving it or even having the same issue so i figured id just post it here. Weres the bugs section at?

P.s the big reason im trying so hard to fix it is because i really love this mod and dont really want to stop playing it.
First message of this post, there is a button to click that says "Known Bugs"

We've had this issue for MONTHS and I've bee losing my mind over it (not my fault btw, it is caused by a tmodloader update that changed things)

First message of this post, there is a button to click that says "Known Bugs"

We've had this issue for MONTHS and I've bee losing my mind over it (not my fault btw, it is caused by a tmodloader update that changed things)
Ah thanks. Yeah im sorry if i bothered you, me and a friend tried EVERYTHING we could think of to get it to work and 3 days ago after i had to update tmodloader to 0.11.5 it actually worked and reloaded properly, then today it didnt load right, so i hope i can get it fixed soon. Thanks for being patient with me.

Please add support for Census when you have some spare time - the mod shows conditions for spawning NPCs.

Thanks a lot!

Please add support for Census when you have some spare time - the mod shows conditions for spawning NPCs.

Thanks a lot!
we gotta fix the problem with getting updates out in time first

Hey, something happened to my world regarding your mod.
So awhile ago I loaded up Tmodloader and when i got into the game i realized Shadows of Abaddon was not enabled. I went back and reloaded it without a problem.
Eventually i got into hardmode, and when i entered the Spider lair, i noticed that the background was the cavern background. The spiders were not spawning, and the Underground music was playing. I spawned the boss in, but it enraged and killed me instantly, seeing as it was not the right biome. Is there any way to fix this?

Hey, something happened to my world regarding your mod.
So awhile ago I loaded up Tmodloader and when i got into the game i realized Shadows of Abaddon was not enabled. I went back and reloaded it without a problem.
Eventually i got into hardmode, and when i entered the Spider lair, i noticed that the background was the cavern background. The spiders were not spawning, and the Underground music was playing. I spawned the boss in, but it enraged and killed me instantly, seeing as it was not the right biome. Is there any way to fix this?
that's what happens when you enter a world without the mods enabled you generated it with, it deletes the modded walls.
Either you replace ALL of those walls by hand, or you generate a new world.
Also you died because the biome didn't exist anymore and she enrages when you fight her outside of it.

Hey, i can't seem to find cernium or eroded creatures in my world? I have installed thorium and calamity too but that doesn't seem to be the problem, i think.

'Tis a shame the Cernium stuff will be removed eventually. Since Tremor was left behind in the sands of time, I missed having a variant of the Snow Biome around. (Referring to Glacier biome)

Back
Top Bottom