tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Koopahunter197

Spazmatism
I was using Pandora's box from Fargo's Souls Mod DLC and an entity summoned from it called "Bonus 33% More Halls Triple Soothing Action Soothes Sore Throats Relieves Coughs Cools Nasal Passages 9999999/9999999" this this is what the Scavenger says when you ask her to tell you her secrets. It has a picture of Steve Harvey on it. Does anyone know what this is?
It's basically just a test dummy mob, iirc.

Dan Yami

Empress of Light
I was using Pandora's box from Fargo's Souls Mod DLC and an entity summoned from it called "Bonus 33% More Halls Triple Soothing Action Soothes Sore Throats Relieves Coughs Cools Nasal Passages 9999999/9999999" this this is what the Scavenger says when you ask her to tell you her secrets. It has a picture of Steve Harvey on it. Does anyone know what this is?
it's not Steve Harvey it's A:red: Pie, Scourge of Free Speech.

Also yeah do not use Pandora's Box with SoA there's a chance you spawn an enemy that corrupts your world

Rezel

Terrarian
Are there any plans to add more throwing armors since there are only two in prehardmode. One before EoC and one post skeletron and it seems weird that there's none in between.

EDIT: nevermind I didnt know fossil armor was for throwing in 1.3

Last edited:

Dracarys

Terrarian
Been a while since I've been here

Enjoy.

I really like the shadow of abdon mod and really wonder when this will work for version 1.4TL。(Sorry, my English isn‘t very good,but i am still waiting for your updates ,on the other side of the earth )

Top Bottom