tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I saw in the sauce code (with tmodreader) a sprite for a shadowflare dragon. Is this an abandoned boss or a future boss?

SacredTools Version 0.22.5.1 is now available on the Mod Browser and the Thread.
You can now get the Lunarians Trophy! ^-^
Capture 2016-11-06 20_47_16.png

this thing here

Will be coming soon...
for now i have found this:
View attachment 147007
Hey, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but you can place Oblivion Shards as a tile. They generate light and seem to be un-mineable even with a picksaw. Maybe lumanite picks can mine it but im not there yet so just wondering.

Also that is an amazing progression chart you posted there, I can't thank you enough for that

Hey, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but you can place Oblivion Shards as a tile. They generate light and seem to be un-mineable even with a picksaw. Maybe lumanite picks can mine it but im not there yet so just wondering.

Also that is an amazing progression chart you posted there, I can't thank you enough for that
yee the Oblivion Shards are placeable :/ i thought about making them generate after Abaddon is down but idk...

also yes Luminite+ tier picks can mine it

Hey @RexodinoLP I am a big fan, love your mod, and CreaturesReborn.
I have seen all the episode of the sever you posted. :passionate:
Ohhhhh!! ^-^ nice to see a Minecraftian here!
Also the Commandpack SMP 2.0 will start soon, we are already preparing everything.
And nice to hear that! I hope you enjoyed the episodes as much as I enjoyed recording them!
(I have also finally fixed the lag)

Back
Top Bottom