Other Art Sheldon's Graffiti Workshop

Like it?

• Yea

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
So, I took it upon myself to personally contact the owners of the site Sheldon was using his background from, and they've reviewed the thread and given approval for him to continue using the background in the manner he is doing so, so long as no money is made off of it (I did not expect this would happen anyway, but its worth noting).

That said, in the future Sheldon, I would recommend being a bit more careful about watermark removal . . . Jay from Postergen.com was a lot more lenient about this sort of thing than others are, and it could actually be a criminal act in the right circumstances. It is not something to idly dismiss . . . watermarks exist for a reason, and not to be removed.

But that said, this specific thread is good to go, so please proceed. :)

So, I took it upon myself to personally contact the owners of the site Sheldon was using his background from, and they've reviewed the thread and given approval for him to continue using the background in the manner he is doing so, so long as no money is made off of it (I did not expect this would happen anyway, but its worth noting).

That said, in the future Sheldon, I would recommend being a bit more careful about watermark removal . . . Jay from Postergen.com was a lot more lenient about this sort of thing than others are, and it could actually be a criminal act in the right circumstances. It is not something to idly dismiss . . . watermarks exist for a reason, and not to be removed.

But that said, this specific thread is good to go, so please proceed. :)
Oh my god, thanks. I did not realize the background would be THAT big of a deal. If you told me that I needed to do it, I would have done it so that you did not need to go through the trouble. Thank you so so much!

@That dude
image.jpg

@Axios
popup.html

If you want a different size, tell me.

@Daniel Terrarian iOS
image.jpg

@Ethanylis1393
image.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1][/DOUBLEPOST]
^ :eek:

Axios, if that does not work use this: