Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

Wait, fixed? they were showing up just fine on my end :/

Maybe it wasn't a big deal - but because I copied and pasted the images, bits of them got lost. I don't know if it's just my computer, but that always happens. The worst hit by far was the Dhampir, but the other two got a bit messed up as well. xD;[DOUBLEPOST=1413387988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definite improvements! I think my favorite is the monster so far, looks very scary and interesting. The scaling on the humans is also swanky.

Maybe I should upload some more of my monster drawings, then! I've honestly always preferred drawing... dragons, insects, all-manner of non-humanoids. I always thought they were pretty crap, though, which is why I've been abstaining. Plus I can't find half of them!

But the Dhampir took me the least amount of time by far, so if that looks like the best of the three...

Edit: They look a little fuzzy, but properly fixed and resized now. Lemme stick 'em in the main post now, I think!

It's not that it looks the best out of them, I just really like spooky scary monsters.. so I'm a bit biased in that respect.

Hahaha, well that's fair play of course. As I said like 20 times, I'll see if I can find my old sketches. In the meantime, maybe I'll draw some more.

Much new drawings, such sloppiness.

Okay, but bad memes aside, I had an hour and 20-odd free so I did a few drawings. One of them is IMO not that bad, and the others are a bit cruddy.

K84p40K.png

This is actually something I was requested to draw on a different forums. Kasai wanted me to draw Cole in a cutesy style... so I gave it my best short. This is supposed to be a 'Kid Cole' out on an adventure, equipped with nothing but a knackered ol' shovel.

As you can see, the dumb little guy's 5 seconds away from being utterly owned. By the little slime behind him, obviously! I mean, the Bear's dangerous - BUT DAMN! SLIME!

That slime... gon' deliver some Beats by Dr. Dre by first class postage!

JIvhWnY.png

Just a sketch of some sorta creature I had in mind. I wrote Veni Vidi Vici on the blade-arm for some reason, which more or less says what they're all about.

m7ZHEFF.png
FznoB8q.png

The image went a bit funny both times I uploaded it, so I just decided to stick the both of them up and call it a day. One seems to have been rendered with higher density than the other. Do let me know which one looks better to you guys, it'd be a big help. Anyways! This is supposed to be the Blue Armoured Bones from Terraria. I really made a balls-up of this one in several places (ironically the 2 minute pencil sketch I did before starting looks better!) but what the Hell, I stuck it up anyways.

I'll probably give it another try sometime, when I'm not hurrying so bad.

As an additional note,

I know it already says that I take requests, but if you're reading this and fancy something drawn (and don't mind it being a bit :red:e) then do go ahead and shoot me a request. Mainly because I quite enjoyed having random things to drawn, and it doesn't feel quite the same having fallen back on my staples. xD;

I think the one with the thicker outlines is better, it just makes the details stand out more. Request: Headless Horseman, or more acurate Draco von Ula, however you imagine him, controlling some pumpkins.

I think the one with the thicker outlines is better, it just makes the details stand out more.

I kind of agree. And honestly, even though the thicker outlines one is the one scanned with high-density settings applied, it's the one that looks more similar to the real life drawing tbh. I guess things just get a bit washed out when I scan 'em in! Anyways, thanks for the feedback on that.

Good job Shotte! If you want something to draw, try a facemonster ;)

Hah, thanks! And that's a sweet suggestion! Aside from the fact that I'll probably produce something which looks like a very, very poor man's Daimera... which is an imposing figure to measure up to, haha!

But nonetheless, I'll give it a try.

The one with the blacker outline is better, I really like it!
I know you already drew a scientist for me, but could you draw this one?
darthmorf.gif

I think the one with the thicker outlines is better, it just makes the details stand out more. Request: Headless Horseman, or more acurate Draco von Ula, however you imagine him, controlling some pumpkins.

Ankh about my request?

Haha, didn't get your edit...

Oh boy, that's going to be a toughie. Mainly because drawing people on Horseback (or Dragonback, for that matter) can get to be a real pain in the tush! But nonetheless, I'll give it my best shot. :3

Hah, thanks! And that's a sweet suggestion! Aside from the fact that I'll probably produce something which looks like a very, very poor man's Daimera... which is an imposing figure to measure up to, haha!

But nonetheless, I'll give it a try.
Funny, I don't think anybody here, other than Daimera, has actually done a face monster....

The one with the blacker outline is better, I really like it!
I know you already drew a scientist for me, but could you draw this one?

Oh, so you mean like, Chibi-fied? Or... um, what's that japanese word Kasai used... Moe I think. And I was like "What, Moe from the simpsons?"

Well damn, I gotta admit that's out of my comfort zone, but hey! I'll never get better if I stick to doing the same old stuff. I'll give it a shot!

That said, I... well, I found some of my old drawings. I'll probably post a lot of them in the near future, some 'cause they're actually quite decent, and some 'cause they're funny or just really, hilariously bad. Creepily, though... I found a drawing of a character who's very, very similar to yours. o.o; I didn't remember doing that!

Funny, I don't think anybody here, other than Daimera, has actually done a face monster....

Maybe 'cause, like me... they'd never really measure up to the source material. I mean, she's a pro. Mind, there's loads of other great artists on here, and I'm sure they could give it a great shot as well, especially since their style would not at all be like Daimera's. But me? My stuff's a bit naff. :p

Haha, didn't get your edit...

Oh boy, that's going to be a toughie. Mainly because drawing people on Horseback (or Dragonback, for that matter) can get to be a real pain in the tush! But nonetheless, I'll give it my best shot. :3
doesn't have to be on horseback, just him controlling pumpkins is fine :)
And okay, I'll stop with the references.

doesn't have to be on horseback, just him controlling pumpkins is fine :)
And okay, I'll stop with the references.

I might give it a go on Horseback nonetheless. Though if it goes dreadfully then yeah, I'll revert to the basic process. :p

By the way, do you want it coloured? Edit: I mean as in, digitally.

[QUOTE="Shotte, post: 69848, member: 718"Creepily, though... I found a drawing of a character who's very, very similar to yours. o.o; I didn't remember doing that![/QUOTE]
Maybe you anticipated my coming? I'd love to see it! Why isn't that quote working? I'll tag insted @Shotte

[QUOTE="Shotte, post: 69848, member: 718"Creepily, though... I found a drawing of a character who's very, very similar to yours. o.o; I didn't remember doing that!
Maybe you anticipated my coming? I'd love to see it!

Don't get your hopes up, it's nothing that special...! I just found the resemblance intriguing above everything.

I found another drawing that was pretty similar, but he had a syringe instead of a chemical tube. Maybe an old character of mine, or an archetype? Heh, I can't quite remember.

Back
Top Bottom