Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

Fanciful as ever! Cole was buff as hell even as a child :B

Also if you're still lookin for suggestions I would like to see your rendition on a mother 3 style chimera.

Fanciful as ever! Cole was buff as hell even as a child :B

Also if you're still lookin for suggestions I would like to see your rendition on a mother 3 style chimera.

Hah! That's a bit of a balls-up on my part, then. He's supposed to be quite weedy (albeit brave/insane, I guess). As a character, the running joke with Cole is that despite an inordinate amount of training and experience, he still can't fight for crap!

He was kinda... spawned when I decided to go for the 'Miner' class in a game, thinking that the Alternate Job II 'Engineer', or 'Machine McNally' (best Japanese translation ever) would be awesome. But Oh God, I was so so so wrong! So now Cole just spends his time trying to convince himself that his job is the most OP'd in the game, rather than being complete sh*t... poor guy.

So in that shot, he's supposed to be EVEN WEAKER than normal >;P!

As for your request, sounds good! I'll get on it. Ultimate Chimaera, yeah? I'm pretty sure I know what he/she/it looks like, but I'll be sure to check around online before going for it with the drawing. :p

Yes! That is the one : B and what game is it might I ask?

Emil Chronicle Online. It was a pretty bad MMO, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. There were a lot of cool people on there, which kind of alleviated the lameness of the whole affair!

As for where I actually played it, it was on the private server, AtomixECO... I believe that every server bar the Japanese one is dead and gone now. I'd never join official even if I could, because it's one of THOSE MMOs - I'm pretty sure Atomix has 12x EXP, and it already feels pretty slow by Lv. 40, godamn! I don't even wanna think about 1 or 2x. I still give it a boot up occasionally, though mainly to chat with my buddies there.

I realised you asked me a question with a three word answer and I gave you two paragraphs. Haha!

It would just make me sad because I'm hella inefficient and makes quick response banter damn-near impossible!

Pshhhh, as if you ever had a quick wit to begin with, compadre! ;D[DOUBLEPOST=1413482854][/DOUBLEPOST]On an actually useful note, updated the main post and added the requests to the list. :3

Not convinced this one is up to my usual request standards, but I post it nonetheless. Let me know what you think:

ukQGjwJ.jpg

My idea of Draco von Ula in the flesh! Uh, pumpkin flesh that is...

@BLUESWORDSMAN

Could kinda use your feedback, brah. I could go ahead and colour that ^ in using Paint.NET, but if you think it's a little crappy (as do I) it's probably better to do a better drawing first. What do you think? :3

Is that the pimp mobile on his shoulder?!

... on a serious note, I like the drawing. Only things I could think to improve would be his head size and leg length.

Is that the pimp mobile on his shoulder?!

... on a serious note, I like the drawing. Only things I could think to improve would be his head size and leg length.

Tha P1mp B1rd strikes again!!1!

That aside, I honestly thought the head size was about right - I uh, thought that was about human head size, if a little smaller, and in my experience pumpkins are smaller than heads anyways(?).

I agree about the leg length. It's not a killer, but he does look a bit top-heavy. I think that naturally happens with me, since I do some ornate armour, summarily get bored and kinda just wing it with the legs! I think having all of the vines/thorns growing over the armour was a mistake, though. It makes it look cluttered af.

Your drawings aren't bad, but I have draw only one(maybe two) complete ones, I'm best with weapons.

Cheers. I quite liked your sketch of Conquest tbh. :p I draw weapons a lot, maybe I should post a collection of them. The thing is, tho, I swear it takes me like 15 mins to get a drawing scanned, converted and uploaded to here. So I just feel like a 5 minute sketch of a few swords isn't worth the time, hahaha!

But I uh, more meant the drawing of Draco von Ula specifically. Should I have another go, or...?

If you think so, a few improvement pointers would be handy. :p

Shotte, if I had all of my weapon drawings in a book, it would weigh about 5 pounds.

Hah! Probably me too. That and my so-called 'derp faces'. I must've drawn about a million characters grinning in a dumb way and giving a thumbs up, or looking angry af and giving a thumbs down!

Perhaps needless to say, my Maths teacher was far from pleased with my 'Vega approves', 'Rubick approves', 'Pikeman General approves', 'Commander Shepard approves', 'Mr. Cortez approves', etc, etc...

...not to mention my 'street fighter 4 stickmen'. I did the entire cast!

There are human sized pumpkins, but the ones I see are bulbous as hell, though I don't know how pumpkins are 'round your part of town.

In Britain, our pumpkins suck monkey butts. They're like... the size of a (soccer) football, if that.

Back
Top Bottom