Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Stay on mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandStorm

Terrarian
I'm mid-game on mobile right now. I don't know if there's any point to keep progressing...No moon lord?! Are you kidding me?! I don't think it will ever measure up to the amount of stuff in pc , but then again I would have to start from scratch. Would you suggest switching and why?

PS: I don't know if this is the right section, I am new to forums.

Well, let's see.
Bigger resolution, it'll be easier to see.
Easier to control, you have a keyboard and a mouse besides a little circle.
More content, some of which was improved, actually.
More fun. You got expert mode, and normal mode. Also it's way easier to build on here.
It's also easier because of it being easier to control and there's a higher resolution.

There's some reasons for you, right there.
And it's not that expensive, it's ~$10.

YES! PC is simply the better version, no matter how to slice it. I guess some people prefer playing on console but PC still has more content.

Definitely yes. The 1.3 update added various new updates which will give you some fun. It's also easier to control, you have a much bigger resolution, more open space, better controls. It's worth it.

PC is the better version because the game was coded for the PC before any other device, by like 2 years.

Although you'd have to start over, you probably have enough knowledge of the game by now to generate some good momentum right off the bat. That said, if you have a PC, then I say go for it! PC version has far less bugs, it's easier to control than mobile, as others have said, MUCH more content. I assure you, the pros FAR outweigh the one con of having to start from scratch.

The votes no doubt speak for themselves, but pc is better in a lot of ways. The only cons I can think of right off the bat are you have to start over, which may ot always be bad, depending on what you think, and that there is less accessibility.

Mobile is nice... if you happen to be lost in the Brazilian rainforest for weeks and are craving Terraria.
But the rest of us should really play the pc version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom