Casual Show us your desktops!

Currently browsing TCF on my phone.
image.jpg

Well, so far I've only seen maybe two Mac desktops. Lets make that 3!
f1LuNuT.png

Actual desktop and stuff. I have my hotbar hidden so I can use more of the screen for actual windows though.
1pKm5Xg.png

I have a Windows desktop in a Mac desktop too!
MV3cx0z.png

dsktp.png

I have a second backround as well:
dsktpV2.png

(My resolution is 1366x768, making the screenshots too big for the server, so I shrinked them to their 75%.)

Dual Moniter's FTW.

When I stream, things like Twitch Chat, Twitch Alerts, Sound Syths, OBS, and all that appear on my LEFT moniter, while I can fullscreen play my game on my right.

When I am NOT streaming, I use the left more often. Youtube, my web browser, and any misc applications open on the LEFT moniter, while games open up on my RIGHT.

desktop.jpg

Also, that Game Selector is fully interactive, I can click on a game and it will launch steam, then launch my game. Also, if I click on the Gmail Icon, it will open my gmail. It also updates live to any unread messages.

I've been seeing those clock-things on peoples' desktops on Windows 7. They look like a new Microsoft design, something like a '10 app. But as shown it works perfectly fine on 7. How and where did you acquire this "gadget" and how do I get it too??
[DOUBLEPOST=1435544980,1435544879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, what's that app bar on the top of your screen that looks like the Mac's App Dock? o_O
It's le RocketDock :)

looks nice! I will be getting it as soon as I get home from Central.

What's the clock-gadget software called? I want to get that as soon as possible.
clock-gadget software? Rainmeter, it's kinda just fancy skins

I have a slide-show wallpaper of all four of the Celestial Tower backgrounds. It fades every 30 seconds through Stardust, Vortex, Nebula, and Solar. I think it looks super cool :D

18329e32f5.jpg

ee9bf6a65e.jpg

9389207202.jpg

0a5b0fee0a.jpg

EDIT: And yes, my clock's name is "TED" :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1439316769,1439316192][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice and simple.
lfFL9dK.png

EDIT: Bad timing. Completely unintentional! :eek:

Hey, do you have the layout code for that Rainmeter skin? I'm talking about this:
[Rainmeter]

[illustro\Clock]
Active=1
WindowX=(#SCREENAREAWIDTH#-200)
WindowY=0

[illustro\Disk]
Active=2
WindowY=176

[illustro\System]
Active=1
WindowY=68

[illustro\Welcome]
Active=1
WindowX=50.000000%
WindowY=50.000000%
AnchorX=50.000000%
AnchorY=50.000000%

I wanted to add something like that to my desktop, and I actually forgot about it for a long time. Do you know what skin it is / what code I can use for that specific design you've got there?

Hey, do you have the layout code for that Rainmeter skin? I'm talking about this:
[Rainmeter]

[illustro\Clock]
Active=1
WindowY=0

[illustro\Disk]
Active=2
WindowY=176

[illustro\System]
Active=1
WindowY=68

[illustro\Welcome]
Active=1
WindowX=50.000000%
WindowY=50.000000%
AnchorX=50.000000%
AnchorY=50.000000%

I wanted to add something like that to my desktop, and I actually forgot about it for a long time. Do you know what skin it is / what code I can use for that specific design you've got there?

I don't have the layout code anymore, unfortunately. I had to take my laptop to a computer shop to repair it and all my data was wiped out when I got it back. Sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom