Casual Show us your desktops!

Welp I know for a fact mine may be the worst lol
Top.PNG

Mine still needs to be cleaned up, which I been a little lazy to do lately :/.
Yes you are looking at the 'Top Doge'

Pw7l2C2.png

Many keks were had ( if you saw my last post on this thread ) but alas, I must use a sensical wallpaper eventually.
Not complanin' on this one though.

This is my current desktop atm... and isn't there an actual desktop thread?
Had to upload via imgur 'cause I forgot the super tiny img size limit on this forum.

HMYbai7.jpg

38c2dcf8dd.jpg

I really dig Rainmeter. I've got a whole bunch of nice stuff on the side of my screen, and it really fits in with the theme of Windows 10.

Also, underneath the little app launcher bar down there in the bottom-right corner, I can drag it up and it'll reveal technical information about my PC.

1c89db9e39.jpg

Here's my Desktop:
Uqyrxxz.jpg

Previously as messy as my room, but I went on a screen-cleaning spree and tidied it up, the wallpaper changes every few seconds to a wallpaper of one of my favourite games, all of which are in a tidy pile to the left of the screens. I can't stand the word "trash" so I changed it to "the rubbish bin" , yes I do have sleep problems, and Papers, please is a GOG game, not pirated.

Last edited:
That's what the minimize button is for :v
There's no minimize button for the notes.

What you meant to say was "That's what the 'Show desktop' button is for :v" (Although I doubt you can actually do that to minimize them.)
Minimizing can be done by clicking on the taskbar icon a couple of times (like you can do with most programs on the taskbar).

Also, right-clicking and selecting "Close Window" will close the program, but still keep your notes and have them ready the next time you open it, which is an impressive feature and the reason why I still use Windows' notes app today.
d01e0064e4.png

The reason I didn't do it before was because I guess I didn't think about it and/or I was lazy ;)

Also, can confirm "Show Desktop" works on notes and most other things, although apparently Rainmeter skins ALWAYS show.

Back
Top Bottom