Biomes & Nature Sky Islands 2.0

Intel Xeon Ω

The Destroyer
You know how the sky islands get really boring sometimes? So,I had an idea. They could have Corruption or Crimson on them,regardless of the natural evil biome. They could also feature a miniboss,like a stronger version of a wyvern or something like that. There could even be sky islands with a Jungle,Snow,or Desert biome on them. This would make sky islands more unique,and not as boring as they are now. They could even have different loot depending on the biome.

But in the Calamity mod, there already is a sky island that is corrupted, and the evil on it is the opposite of your current world evil. And since you can fight bosses on it (BoC and the Perforators on crimson islands, EoW and the Hive Mind for corruption islands), there are already bosses too fight on them too.

But in the Calamity mod, there already is a sky island that is corrupted, and the evil on it is the opposite of your current world evil. And since you can fight bosses on it (BoC and the Perforators on crimson islands, EoW and the Hive Mind for corruption islands), there are already bosses too fight on them too.
That mod eats RAM like there's no limit

192Gb? I have 16Gb, I can run Terraria with Calamity + Thorium + Spirit + Elements Awoken. 60fps at the minimum graph (I don't have a GPU). Do you use Windows or Linux?

192Gb? I have 16Gb, I can run Terraria with Calamity + Thorium + Spirit + Elements Awoken. 60fps at the minimum graph (I don't have a GPU). Do you use Windows or Linux?
I have Calamity, Thorium, Ocram mod, Boring Bow Mod, Hero's Mod, Terraria Overhaul, Zylon, and STW and the game runs at 60-61 fps, no matter what I do (I'm using 1.3.5.3, and all settings are maxed out). I'm mentioning the RAM issue for the sake of people who only have 1gb, 2gb and 4gb of RAM. I use Windows. Yes I have a PC with 192 GB of RAM.

I have Calamity, Thorium, Ocram mod, Boring Bow Mod, Hero's Mod, Terraria Overhaul, Zylon, and STW and the game runs at 60-61 fps, no matter what I do (I'm using 1.3.5.3, and all settings are maxed out). I'm mentioning the RAM issue for the sake of people who only have 1gb, 2gb and 4gb of RAM. I use Windows. Yes I have a PC with 192 GB of RAM.
I believe you have 192GB of ram. But, do you really think that a computer can run Terraria with mods with only 4gb of RAM? Do you think a computer can run Terraria without mods with only 1gb of ram?

I believe you have 192GB of ram. But, do you really think that a computer can run Terraria with mods with only 4gb of RAM? Do you think a computer can run Terraria without mods with only 1gb of ram?
I once had a computer with Terraria + a few mods and it only had 4gb. I sold it to a friend. It ran Terraria with just a little bit of lag. So I will change that statement to 4gb, 8gb and 16gb of RAM

Back
Top Bottom