Builds Sky Wizard Tower

santxi

Golem
Hello party people, back at it again with another craaaazyyy build.

Sky wizard tower build w/ bubble magic
Capture 2020-06-08 20_30_46.png

Just the tower
Capture 2020-06-08 20_24_57.png

Biome Bubbles
Capture 2020-06-08 20_24_23.png
Capture 2020-06-08 20_31_54.png

Closeups on the rooms
Capture 2020-06-08 20_26_40.png
Capture 2020-06-08 20_26_55.png

Hope you liked it! Remember to smash that like button and don't forget to subscribe for more wild Terraria builds.

i love the build and i’m trying to replicate the build myself but i don’t know what block the telescope is made of and color it is dyed, along with that i’m trying to figure out the texture of the walls with the almost vertical slabs. if you could help me out and point me in the right direction that’d be great

So I don’t know if you figured it out, but I noticed that no one replied to you with any help, and I was wondering as well. So I looked it up, and one way to get the walls to look like that is to use ebonstone bricks for the main part and the indents are palladium columns, both are painted gray. I hope this helps!
i love the build and i’m trying to replicate the build myself but i don’t know what block the telescope is made of and color it is dyed, along with that i’m trying to figure out the texture of the walls with the almost vertical slabs. if you could help me out and point me in the right direction that’d be great

The telescope is made of Lead Brick. I don’t think it’s painted, actually.

The ones on the top floor are multicolored stained glass and the ones on the bottom are a clever combination of actuated sloped glass blocks with glass panes behind them
What’s the gold bits on the bottom windows, also do you know what kind of platforms they used for the staircase?

Not possible. Platforms were placed in front of it and they use the same layer. I initially thought it was the wooden beam too but after remembering that I became less confident
You're right.

It's so weird though. I can't place the block itself.

I think it might be ebonwood?

Does anyone know what the platforms and fences around the trim are as well as the center parts of the spires? Also, what are the walls behind this platform?

Attachments

• 84C3295E-B911-4EF4-92D1-57B0BE24F73A.jpeg
    84C3295E-B911-4EF4-92D1-57B0BE24F73A.jpeg
    895.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom