tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I'm having a bit of trouble with your mod on Windows. I can't seem to break any blocks. I will provide more information if you need it.

I'm having a bit of trouble with your mod on Windows. I can't seem to break any blocks. I will provide more information if you need it.
I have heard people having this issue, but I never learned what fixes it after I ask these questions...

Do you have Smart Cursor on? Are you using the latest version of Terraria and TModLoader? Are you using any other mods? Are you playing single player or multiplayer? Does reloading the game fix it?

I have heard people having this issue, but I never learned what fixes it after I ask these questions...

Do you have Smart Cursor on? Are you using the latest version of Terraria and TModLoader? Are you using any other mods? Are you playing single player or multiplayer? Does reloading the game fix it?
Yes, Yes, Single-Player, No

I have the same problem on other worlds so I think it's a problem with tModloader.

Yes, Yes, Single-Player, No

I have the same problem on other worlds so I think it's a problem with tModloader.

Do you have Smart Cursor on? ???
Are you using the latest version of Terraria and TModLoader? ???
Are you using any other mods? ???
Are you playing single player or multiplayer? Single-Player
Does reloading the game fix it? No

You gave 4 answers to 5 questions.
If you answered "yes" to smart cursor, can you break blocks with it off?
And if you answered "yes" to using other mods, what other mods are you using?

Do you have Smart Cursor on? ???
Are you using the latest version of Terraria and TModLoader? ???
Are you using any other mods? ???
Are you playing single player or multiplayer? Single-Player
Does reloading the game fix it? No

You gave 4 answers to 5 questions.
If you answered "yes" to smart cursor, can you break blocks with it off?
And if you answered "yes" to using other mods, what other mods are you using?

I do have Smart Cursor on, and no I can't break blocks with it off.
I am using the latest versions of Terraria and tModloader.
I am using MaxStackPlus v2.4, Skyblock Mod v0.3.7, and World Previewer v0.1.2

I also seem to not be able to create new worlds.

I do have Smart Cursor on, and no I can't break blocks with it off.
I am using the latest versions of Terraria and tModloader.
I am using MaxStackPlus v2.4, Skyblock Mod v0.3.7, and World Previewer v0.1.2

I also seem to not be able to create new worlds.

The version of my Skyblock you are using was for tmodloader v0.8.3.4 and terraria 1.3.3.2, so if you are using the latest versions of Terraria/tmodloader you will want to update Skyblock to v1.3.0

Also, the other 2 mods are not the most current versions either. Update all of those and you should be good to go :D

Had to take a short break, failed the first moon lord attempt which always annoys me, I didn't even take out one of the eyes before he destroyed me

Really enjoyed the challenge of the map and mod so far mate, you've done a good job on it :)

Had to take a short break, failed the first moon lord attempt which always annoys me, I didn't even take out one of the eyes before he destroyed me

Really enjoyed the challenge of the map and mod so far mate, you've done a good job on it :)

That is awesome! Glad to hear that I haven't broke anything up to Moonlord XD

Just checking in. My friend and I are up to plantera. We already have a bulb spawned. Currently trying to farm up life fruit. Went through all the tiers of ore plants. Still working on growing enough chlorophyte for my turtle armor. The other player is going mage so chlorophyte doesn't do much for him yet. We have our ankh shields and upgraded emblems already. I'll chime in as well saying when I found out about this pack I decided to play after googling Happy's series to see the map in action.

Just checking in. My friend and I are up to plantera. We already have a bulb spawned. Currently trying to farm up life fruit. Went through all the tiers of ore plants. Still working on growing enough chlorophyte for my turtle armor. The other player is going mage so chlorophyte doesn't do much for him yet. We have our ankh shields and upgraded emblems already. I'll chime in as well saying when I found out about this pack I decided to play after googling Happy's series to see the map in action.
Making good progress I see! I wish I could have tested multi-player out more to make sure everything seemed balanced and nothing was broken.

Updated mod!

Fertilizer has been tweaked for better planting on grass, has a chance of placing saplings now, and you can now grow cactus by just clicking on sand (and still has a chance to grow with pink prickly pears).

Let me know if anything goes wonky D:

Hey, i'm enjoying the mod but I just got into hardmode and how do I get the hard mode ores... I know it has seeds but you need souls to make them, I personally like having hard mode armour before I fight the bosses... Thanks =D

Hey, i'm enjoying the mod but I just got into hardmode and how do I get the hard mode ores... I know it has seeds but you need souls to make them, I personally like having hard mode armour before I fight the bosses... Thanks =D
You can make all the seeds before fighting any hard-mode boss. You just need to farm souls of light and night. OR make large dirt areas and then make altars and break them... Not the recommended way though.

Fertilizer has been tweaked for better planting on grass, has a chance of placing saplings now, and you can now grow cactus by just clicking on sand (and still has a chance to grow with pink prickly pears).
That means acorns aren't really needed in the drop table for dirt doesn't it? I'm cool with that.

You light and dark souls for the first tier of seeds, boss souls for chlorophyte seeds. Craft some pearlsone and crimstone or ebonstone and place it somewhere cavern level or below. Enough to make each biome. I made mine on top of the ash layer, in the underworld would work too. Any enemies you kill in said biomes will have a good chance to drop souls. Use the biome stone to also make sure you have cover or you'll have trouble against the swarm of spawns... well, if you're on expert.

Back
Top Bottom