Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I noticed something about this resource pack as I was trying out various popular ones. Some (not sure how many; I didn't do any extensive testing) costumes end up giving the player bad posture. It looks like your head is hung. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if some sprites got misaligned, but I suspect that this would look better if the entire body was shifted one pixel to the right. It would put the feet in the same position as the vanilla feet.

index.php
index.php
I started playing Terraria in July 2011, back then there were no Female Player sprite, only Male sprite with 1 outfit some 20 hair styles, where Gender were just an option of either "Ugh" and "Ouf" when hurt.
hmm....

I think it were in August-October were i began worked on making my Player sprite
back then it were Exclusive Female Player Sprite as there were only 1 Player sprite
rolleyes.gif

i based on Original the Male Player Sprite, but shrunk it inward 1 pixel from either side to to be less bulky and feminine, but i keept that shape more or less for Armor.
Which meant the legs and feet were shrunk 1 pixel backwards, as that looked like a more natural standing pose
^.~

and hands were shrunk from 3x3 to 2x2 pixels, back then the Arms looked a'bit like the Dryad/Nurses.

If you look at the Original Female Player, the feet seem to be 1 pixel too much forward
o.0

and the shoulder right below her ear, and where is her neck?
<.<

This is what changing the head position would look like:
index.php

Not to Forget the hundreds of files that would be needed to edited either way this is changed (head or body)
which didn't look like an Improvement, rather uncanny now that the neck is gone again
:/

Unlike the other Major Tweaks i did to the Fore Arm, to fix an layering issue with Scarfs
and Plated pants animations adjustments to smooth out the animation
Which both were hundreds of files and took weeks to updates, but at least i could see an improvement
~.^

Also it would seem i had forgotten to Release the comparability Fix for the "Female Townies" Pack here
D:

I've now made it Available

So lovely, makes my character SO much nicer to look at, & the outfits fit so much better (she looks more like me, yay!). <3

...Is there any chance that the "Slim & Curvy Player" version that's available on Steam, will also be available as standalone texture pack? 🥹 It's such an improvement over the original "Slim Player", & I'd love to have it for non-Steam play too.

So lovely, makes my character SO much nicer to look at, & the outfits fit so much better (she looks more like me, yay!). <3

...Is there any chance that the "Slim & Curvy Player" version that's available on Steam, will also be available as standalone texture pack? 🥹 It's such an improvement over the original "Slim Player", & I'd love to have it for non-Steam play too.
I'm glad to hear you like My Alternate "Silm & Curvy" Player Sprite
^^

and Sorry that I forgot to release it and my other Newer TexturePacks here...
<.<;

I've Made the "Slim & Curvy" Packs Available:
Slim & Curvy Player Sprite (Curvy)
Add-on: Dryad-Deer Costume (Curvy)
Add-on: Commander Keen Costume (Curvy)

> Slim & Curvy Player Sprite v1.12.2 - (1,05 MB)
> Dryad Deer Costume (Curvy) v1.1 - (12 KB)
> Commander Keen Costume (Curvy) v1.0 - (27 KB)

and the other "Steam Exclusive" Texturepacks
^.~

Add-on: Player Sprite Blush
Add-on: Centaur Mount: Dark Mare
Add-on: Unicorn Centaur: Old Saddle
Add-on: Commander Keen Costume (Slim)

> Player Sprite Blush v1.0 - (8 KB)
> Centaur Mount: Dark Mare v1.3 - (13 KB)
> Centaur Unicorn: Old Saddle - v1.3 - (14 KB)
> Commander Keen Costume (Slim) v1.0 - (27 KB)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom