Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

I feel like many people can and will be easily offended by this texture pack so I don't know how to feel :/
Most definitely well done, but slightly perverted so....Irdk what to think
I'm not personally, but.... just look at the ice queen. Don't get me wrong it's really well done, but slightly *weird*
Not from what I've seen, which is just a few.

Would it not be more weird if she had bare Barbie boobs instead? i think it would...
even though others have made that and she theoretically is made of snow and ice.
<.<

Okay, I will admit to laziness and say outright that I haven't looked through the 19 pages of chat and info on this particular forum, but brief question:

How does your slim-ness hold up against modded armors? I believe you mentioned having to makes specific sprites for the vanilla armors a while ago, so I'm not optimistic on how this'll go, but I have a Metroid mod I want to play through again (which contains a lot of custom armors, of course), and was wondering if I would be greeted with derp upon applying your (undeniably intriguing) content? Is there a built-in "slim-ifier", or is that outside the realm of graphical possibility? Just curious! I'd like to try using some of your content one day, I'm just afraid I'll have to delay it until after a less armor-centric playthrough or two! Your stuff looks really cool and I don't want to delay using it!

Okay, I will admit to laziness and say outright that I haven't looked through the 19 pages of chat and info on this particular forum, but brief question:

How does your slim-ness hold up against modded armors? I believe you mentioned having to makes specific sprites for the vanilla armors a while ago, so I'm not optimistic on how this'll go, but I have a Metroid mod I want to play through again (which contains a lot of custom armors, of course), and was wondering if I would be greeted with derp upon applying your (undeniably intriguing) content? Is there a built-in "slim-ifier", or is that outside the realm of graphical possibility? Just curious! I'd like to try using some of your content one day, I'm just afraid I'll have to delay it until after a less armor-centric playthrough or two! Your stuff looks really cool and I don't want to delay using it!
the slim-ifier is not out of graphical possibility, but it sadly does not exist (and prob wouldn't look good anyways), and armors that aren't covered in the texture pack will have their original non-slim texture applied. tho, there r a handful of mods that hav armors made specifically for this pack

It depends on the Modded armor, as long no hands or midriff is shown it should work.
But there might be some minor incoherence that a sharp eye might catch...
:/

It is not something I've done but it likely can be done with a Photoshop marco-script, but i got no experience in such....
and likely would be buggy if not thoroughly tested....
<.<;

(probably with everything for every design...
@.@
)

However, it is something that can easily be done Manually
^.~

I did a few tweaks to the Main packs a few days ago
wink.gif

Including adding some texts changes (in English)
I've also done Updates to the addons:

Centaur Mounts
Now have new Tool tooltips (in English)

Dryad Deer
Now have a bunch of Dryad names (in all Languages)
when she spawns or respawns (there is a lil Quirk)

Last edited:
您好,作者,我是您创建的此资源包的用户。
说真的,这个资源包真是太棒了!只是,当角色佩戴诸如手套之类的配件时,与手套相比稍细的手臂有点荒谬。
因此,我希望您可以对配件进行一些更改,哦,是的,还有一些靴子。
手套重点需要修改的是YOYO手套。

*working on something* OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT
Yes these:

Happy 10 year Anniversary Terraria!
Party-Guardian
Party Guardian: Forest Flavor
Party Guardian: Evil Flavor
Party Guardian: Old Recipe

> Party Guardian
> Party Guardian: Forest Flavor
> Party Guardian: Evil Flavor
> Party Guardian: Old Recipe

Hello, author, I am the user of this resource pack created by you.
Seriously, this resource pack is awesome! It's just that when the character wears accessories such as gloves, the slightly thinner arms compared to the gloves are a bit absurd.
Therefore, I hope you can make some changes to the accessories, oh yes, and some boots.
The focus of gloves needs to be modified is YOYO gloves.
Good thing we have google translate, no idea how accurate it is though...
:/

I sadly already tweaked the Accessory work with "Heavy Armor" and non-"Heavy Armor"
The thing is if i changed the Accessory to solely fit the slim hands, people would have complained they no longer worked "Heavy Armors"
<.<;

I guess i could make an add-on, that changes the Gloves to be strictly fitting the slim hands.

Hey, my esteemed author, it's me again, and I'm back!
This time I'd like to say.
Thank you and your team (if you have one, like like-minded partners) for your wonderful contribution to the world of Terraria.
But when I see the "smooth" face of our player character compared to the NPCs, I can't help but think: if only someone could make that face look a little better.
I have this idea right now, I'm just not that good at it yet.
But I think you can, make the player character's face look more shiny and angular, just like the NPCs do!
Please and thank you!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hey Zilem it's been a while. I see you're still hard at work as always XD. Anyway I came across something that might interest you Steam Workshop::(MTR) Marley's Terraria Resprite in this Terraria resprite project, it seems that the author has added fluidity to npcs as they walk, with moving hair and clothing. Do you think you can pull that off for your townie NPCs? I think it will strongly make them look more alive. No rush though, I just thought something like this might peak your interest.

Hey, my esteemed author, it's me again, and I'm back!
This time I'd like to say.
Thank you and your team (if you have one, like like-minded partners) for your wonderful contribution to the world of Terraria.
But when I see the "smooth" face of our player character compared to the NPCs, I can't help but think: if only someone could make that face look a little better.
I have this idea right now, I'm just not that good at it yet.
But I think you can, make the player character's face look more shiny and angular, just like the NPCs do!
Please and thank you!
No, it's just me
;p

I'm not really sure what you mean. But i have tried editing the head a few times, only to have it end up uncanny
<.<

and i have other things on a somewhat long list i want to make.

Hey Zilem it's been a while. I see you're still hard at work as always XD. Anyway I came across something that might interest you
in this Terraria resprite project, it seems that the author has added fluidity to npcs as they walk, with moving hair and clothing. Do you think you can pull that off for your townie NPCs? I think it will strongly make them look more alive. No rush though, I just thought something like this might peak your interest.
I don't know as there is an increasing list of things i want to make
<.<

Maybe later, when i have gone trough several of these tweaks and ideas
wink.gif

No, it's just me
;p

I'm not really sure what you mean. But i have tried editing the head a few times, only to have it end up uncanny
<.<

and i have other things on a somewhat long list i want to make.

I don't know as there is an increasing list of things i want to make
<.<

Maybe later, when i have gone trough several of these tweaks and ideas
wink.gif
Take you're time. No rush, no pressure, I just thought you might like it as that kind of fluidity makes the characters more lively.

Finished some updates, tweaks and adjustments for the packs below:

Slim Terrarians
Did a small, yet huge fix Player sprite's arm/sleeve so that Scarfs now work correctly.
^.~

Dryad-Deer Costume (Slim)
Did the same arm/sleeve fix for the Dryad-Deer Costume

Split Packs
Split the Split-pack with Player sprite & Townies into 2 packs: "Player" & "Townies"
so there now is 3 Slit packs rather then 2

Back
Top Bottom